Fuck a Cuck

Cucks would you let a bull fuck you in front of your wife??

• Yes

Votes: 73 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Yes, I want her to join

Votes: 35 32.7%
  • Only if he finishes inside

Votes: 27 25.2%

• Total voters

Canesfan88

Male
Verified
From
VA, US
Bi guy in my mid-30s. Interested in chatting about cucking a man then fucking him in front of his wife; making him fully submit to me and taking the same load his wife did. Want to chat about barebacking his ass. Hit me up if you're interested in chatting. Open to pic sharing and video calls/mutual stroking.

Attachments

• 1458060-39e936d7924fe76cc64530005080618d.mp4
    16.9 MB
Last edited:
That's actually my ultimate fantasy, have the cuck suck my cock first, hold the wife's legs while i fuck her, hold her hands when i start thrusting fast and hard and when I'm about to cum I'll pull out, bend him over , put my cock in his ass and cum balls deep inside him
Am not even bi but the idea makes me so hard even when am writing this 😃

That's actually my ultimate fantasy, have the cuck suck my cock first, hold the wife's legs while i fuck her, hold her hands when i start thrusting fast and hard and when I'm about to cum I'll pull out, bend him over , put my cock in his ass and cum balls deep inside him
Am not even bi but the idea makes me so hard even when am writing this 😃
That is literally my ultimate fantasy but I’m the cuck. Holy shit are you in Massachusetts I’m sure I can get my ex to come hang out for the night for that

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Would love to fluff and guide a big cock into my wifes waiting pussy. After he had got her off a couple times they would stop. My wife would then order me to bend over the end of the bed and get my sissy ass in the air. She would lube him and my tight ass up and tell me i'm about to feel like she did the first he shoved his massive cock in to her.. He would slowly fill and stretch my tight ass until his large cum filled balls rested against my small hangers. I would plead with him to stop as he is to big but he would continue while my wife laughs and tells me he will stop after he fills my slutty ass. He would give me a couple minutes to adjust to his size. He would then start slowly and increase the pace, pounding me deep and hard until he unloads a big load deep in my abused sissy hole. My wife would have filmed the whole time. The ultimate fantasy for me.

Would love to fluff and guide a big cock into my wifes waiting pussy. After he had got her off a couple times they would stop. My wife would then order me to bend over the end of the bed and get my sissy ass in the air. She would lube him and my tight ass up and tell me i'm about to feel like she did the first he shoved his massive cock in to her.. He would slowly fill and stretch my tight ass until his large cum filled balls rested against my small hangers. I would plead with him to stop as he is to big but he would continue while my wife laughs and tells me he will stop after he fills my slutty ass. He would give me a couple minutes to adjust to his size. He would then start slowly and increase the pace, pounding me deep and hard until he unloads a big load deep in my abused sissy hole. My wife would have filmed the whole time. The ultimate fantasy for me.
Yessss!

DM? would love to stroke and talk about this more with you

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I would love to get fucked by my wife's boyfriend and suck his cock clean after he has fucked me

Bi guy in my mid-30s. Interested in chatting about cucking a man then fucking him in front of his wife; making him fully submit to me and taking the same load his wife did. Want to chat about barebacking his ass. Hit me up if you're interested in chatting. Open to pic sharing and video calls/mutual stroking.
Keep fantasizing about nutting in his ass and watching him hold my cun in his ass until he stands up and his wife cleans it up as it drips down his legs.