Fucked in the ass

I would agree, I found this to be true in my wife's case, she would allow her boyfriend to do anything to her and she loved it...
I've fucked my wife in the ass a few times and the more we did it the more she seemed to like it. I think her boy friend would put her on another level because he goes so much harder and longer than I do. I want to see his cum dripping out of that ass after he has fucked it for quite some time. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

I've fucked my wife in the ass a few times and the more we did it the more she seemed to like it. I think her boy friend would put her on another level because he goes so much harder and longer than I do. I want to see his cum dripping out of that ass after he has fucked it for quite some time. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

When my wife returns home after a fuck session with a lover and he has cum in her ass I find no cum seeping out or anything its because as she puts it "her ass swallowed it all" Only if a lover cums in her pussy I find her dripping. PS. a couple of times she told me sorry baby no creampie for you tonight he cum in my ass.

Last edited:
When my wife returns home after a fuck session with a lover and he has cum in her ass I find no cum seeping out or anything its because as she puts it "her ass swallowed it all" Only if a lover cums in her pussy I find her dripping. PS. a couple of times she told me sorry baby no creampie for you tonight he cum in my ass.
If I'm not present she will do a video or a picture. Hopefully in the next week or two she takes it in the ass from her BF. I saw a photo on her with a dick in the ass that would be so lovely to see that from my wife or better yet for him to fuck her hard and pull his dick out and cum just drips out her ass. Damn I want to see that.

I've done my wife's butt 4 times in 22 yrs, she was not into it. About 4 yrs ago we get into mfm with this guy we know. I'd say 6th visit he's doing her butt and she's into it. We've been seeing him for over 3 yrs, now anal is a regular part of our fun.