Fucked in the ass

Leeman

Couple
I've seen my wife's BF fuck her in so many positions, so I think it is time for him to fuck her in the ass. I cannot think of anything left for him to do. I've fucked her in the ass a few times, but i can't fuck as long and hard as this guy. I would love to see him tear that ass up.

Reactions: mo638 and merlin3
My wife loved her boyfriend in her ass and he would fuck it really hard and fast with her loud encouragement!!!!! She would return with his cum in all three holes and well used....
Encourage them to use her ass

Reactions: mo638
My wife loved her boyfriend in her ass and he would fuck it really hard and fast with her loud encouragement!!!!! She would return with his cum in all three holes and well used....
Encourage them to use her ass
He fucks her really hard that is why I would love to see him in her ass.

Reactions: mature cpl
He fucks her really hard that is why I would love to see him in her ass.
Me to, they never fucked in front of me and I she said he wasn't interested in taking photos. I think he loved keeping her exclusive while he had her, and she did as well, I only ever got to hear about what they had done while I fucked her...

Me to, they never fucked in front of me and I she said he wasn't interested in taking photos. I think he loved keeping her exclusive while he had her, and she did as well, I only ever got to hear about what they had done while I fucked her...
I don't get to see everything but I see a lot. It's another level when you get to see it first hand or at the very least get a picture of a video

You've got to ask her to video it or take pictures or something. Tell her to keep faces out of it. My wife's BF is young enough to be our son. you have not lived until you see someone that young spank your wife, or just plain dominate her ass.
You are very lucky, would love to see a young guy using Ali...well I would love to see an old guy using Ali as well lol

You are very lucky, would love to see a young guy using Ali...well I would love to see an old guy using Ali as well lol
I guess everyone has to do what works best for their relationship. Seeing her suck this young guys dick wow!! I hope I can talk her into letting him fuck that ass.

I had fucked her ass many times and was waiting for the day she let someone else enjoy it.
I've fucked my wife in the ass a few times, but I can't fuck like this guy he fucks longs and hard. I would love to see him wear that ass out and cum all in that ass.

I have fucked her ass since, but I prefer her keeping that for others...
That's funny, my situation is the opposite, in a sense. She claims she wants to keep the ass just for me and not let him have everything. I think she is afraid because of the way he fucks her. He really beats her pussy up. I'm going to bring it up again tonight.

That's funny, my situation is the opposite, in a sense. She claims she wants to keep the ass just for me and not let him have everything. I think she is afraid because of the way he fucks her. He really beats her pussy up. I'm going to bring it up again tonight.
She may just let him in the heat of the moment

Actually gf/wives will more likely to take it in the ass by lovers then husbands!
Many wives wont let husband go in their assholes but when a lover asks for it (according to my wife) they get excited about the idea, pleasing the bull and letting him enjoy their tight hole as they be more willing to want to try feel their cocks in it. Its kind of the hornier the wife/gf for the lover the more likely she will want him in her ass.

My wife naturally likes her asshole fucked and cums best getting it in her ass. She almost always asked me to do her ass for a good while after we got married
now she prefers her lovers fuck her ass, I think everyone she fucked.. had him do her ass in the first couple of times.

Actually gf/wives will more likely to take it in the ass by lovers then husbands!
Many wives wont let husband go in their assholes but when a lover asks for it (according to my wife) they get excited about the idea, pleasing the bull and letting him enjoy their tight hole as they be more willing to want to try feel their cocks in it. Its kind of the hornier the wife/gf for the lover the more likely she will want him in her ass.

My wife naturally likes her asshole fucked and cums best getting it in her ass. She almost always asked me to do her ass for a good while after we got married
now she prefers her lovers fuck her ass, I think everyone she fucked.. had him do her ass in the first couple of times.
I would agree, I found this to be true in my wife's case, she would allow her boyfriend to do anything to her and she loved it...