Wife taking new cock today

She's seen him for drinks before, used her hand to get him off 1 time in the car, then gave him a BJ in his office.
Now She's meeting him for a drink and he told her he already has a room nearby. So, he's going to fuck her.
She looking for a good fucking by someone new with a "really nice cock" and to become FWB, to fuck several times a month.
I can't argue because the whole idea gets me very hot & aroused.
See pic. Advise you're thoughts please. Jackasses please skip this listing.
I don’t think you need any advice. Seems like everything is working out nicely.
Hope she had a great time and that it’s the first of many.
Lynn x

Reactions: alan13703
I don’t think you need any advice. Seems like everything is working out nicely.
Hope she had a great time and that it’s the first of many.
Lynn x
TY, Lynn. Best part for her was because his big cock has a slight downward curve, she climaxed
several times. And he had a new blood test cert for STD'S and he's clean, so he pumped her full 3 times. She was a leaky mess when she got home. But VERY satisfied.

TY, Lynn. Best part for her was because his big cock has a slight downward curve, she climaxed
several times. And he had a new blood test cert for STD'S and he's clean, so he pumped her full 3 times. She was a leaky mess when she got home. But VERY satisfied.
That’s great. Downward curve to his cock - so was he doing her from behind? Sounds like he was finding her g spot perfectly xx

Reactions: Loadedrocks
She's seen him for drinks before, used her hand to get him off 1 time in the car, then gave him a BJ in his office.
Now She's meeting him for a drink and he told her he already has a room nearby. So, he's going to fuck her.
She looking for a good fucking by someone new with a "really nice cock" and to become FWB, to fuck several times a month.
Sounds perfect! Good for her!

Reactions: Loadedrocks
Good gurl - hope you encourage her to suck and fuck any cock she wants then I hope you offer to lick her pussy clean when she comes home. Best when she rides your face while sharing the details.

Damn she is hot

She looks awesome as long as bith of you are happy