Wife taking new cock today

Sgt Ray

Male
Gold
She's seen him for drinks before, used her hand to get him off 1 time in the car, then gave him a BJ in his office.
Now She's meeting him for a drink and he told her he already has a room nearby. So, he's going to fuck her.
She looking for a good fucking by someone new with a "really nice cock" and to become FWB, to fuck several times a month.
I can't argue because the whole idea gets me very hot & aroused.
See pic. Advise you're thoughts please. Jackasses please skip this listing.

Attachments

• 20230617_164445.jpg
    20230617_164445.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 341
She's seen him for drinks before, used her hand to get him off 1 time in the car, then gave him a BJ in his office.
Now She's meeting him for a drink and he told her he already has a room nearby. So, he's going to fuck her.
She looking for a good fucking by someone new with a "really nice cock" and to become FWB, to fuck several times a month.
It would be hot to be her cuck.

Awesome very sexy 😍🔥😋 lucky guy😋

She's hot, just live the lifestyle dude, my wife she's spending the night with 8 black guys , doesn't mean we should let anyone know

No face pix of course. However, she's very attractive, blond long hair, green eyes, HWP HOT
body. I'm certain she'll take very good care
Of him, especially since she tells me he's
Very well endowed (9", cut?), is 10 years younger and has "fantastic" stamina. She's meeting him mid afternoon, says she'll be home for dinner. Fully stuffed, i would imagine

Lucky bull. Luckier cuck. Luckiest of all is that gorgeous hotwife – and that's how it should be.

My wife is always happiest when she gets a good fucking from a friend of ours. There has been a few over the years. SHe goes there mid-day, fucks for a couple of hours, then comes home and makes dinner. Sometimes I fuck her later that night. I really don't see anything wrong with this. It makes her happy and when she is happy she is easier to live with.