Fucking best friends wife

Taboo sex is different. I met her at a bar she was hanging out. While dropping her off, one thing led to another and we ended up fuckn. Didn’t remember much of it. But the next day we met again and did it again.
I agree. The best cocky feeling is when you're in bed with someone's wife and the hubby calls, and she's talking to him while you're hands are on her body, he doesn't have a clue.

It’s been on going for 8 years. I have a wife of my own. I love fucking her and have some pic. We are mostly private because the less evidence the better. But fucking taboo pussy is the best
I totally agree it is hot to cheat, although we are both in the lifestyle together we both cheat as well. I always wonder why, I think it is the taboo of cheating, more than the wild sex. Just Us>

It’s been on going for 8 years. I have a wife of my own. I love fucking her and have some pic. We are mostly private because the less evidence the better. But fucking taboo pussy is the best
I couldn't agree more. There is nothing better than having a hotwife on the side, the illicit sex makes you feel alive and in some cases she is getting what she has been missing for years so she feels so much better herself too.

My buddy got married a couple of years ago, and I was Best Man at his wedding. His wife and I had some graduate classes together and before long we were hooking up and she was going home with my sperm leaking from her pussy into her panties.

Fucking any guy's wife is good, but it's even better when he is a friend.

Reactions: cuck4life