Fucking in Random Spots in Public

My Pet and I haven't had the chance with each other yet. But it is on our sexlist (sex bucketlist).
I have played with myself many a times on the interstate while passing truckers, rest area, in a parking lot, etc. though and it was exhilarating.
~Phoenix

Reactions: werekinky2
I always have fun with that! I know a few secluded hidden spots around my area that are great places for a quick creampie. I love playing in the car, too. It's a rush knowing that there're people not far from my tinted window that could see if they tried!

• Love
Reactions: PhoenixKnight
I always have fun with that! I know a few secluded hidden spots around my area that are great places for a quick creampie. I love playing in the car, too. It's a rush knowing that there're people not far from my tinted window that could see if they tried!
I’d love to bring my pet home a fresh cream pie for him to enjoy when I come back home from being out! I think he’d like it too...

Ms. Phoenix

• Love
Reactions: deal201
I may just have to text you when I go out to run errands... my pet is going wild at the prospect, wondering how you’d taste from my lips...

Ms. Phoenix

• Love
Reactions: deal201
OMG - yes! Both with my husband and with total strangers.

We have done: train station platform (while a train full of people on the next platform watched), bar bathroom, park bench, beach, nightclub VIP room, swingers parties and clubs, sooo many places
Heyy how are you guys ? Would love to be a part of your adventure

Reactions: werekinky2
We love to find secluded places and do it.
I love it when he takes me somewhere and bends me over an does me.
I love it when he makes me wear a revealing outfit in public.
I love knowing someone can see us.
I would love it if a good looking guy saw us and asked if he could do me.
"I love it when he makes me wear a revealing outfit in public.
I love knowing someone can see us.".............we could not agree more with you! this is sooo HOT - and this is what lead us to full swap swinging; "I would love it if a good looking guy saw us and asked if he could do me." - some guy did see us, did walk over and get involved and rest is now posted here, twitter and a few other sites for the other pervs to enjoy - but more than anything we like public and semi-public sex and wearing extremely revealing slutty clothes in public - both give us the same thrill

We fucked in the ladies room at the 99 a couple years ago. Also fucked in the middle of the beach but it was at night time and we were the only people there

Does anyone else love fucking in public hidden? Anyone like pulling off the interstate, to a rest area for an afternoon fuck in the woods? What a rush. I’ll leaving a dripping creampie in hidden cover.
At rest stops, a a local lake (lake travis) a place called mt. Bonnel, at Mamouth Caves park in Kentucky.

After I pick up the Mrs I'm currently banging she'll often give me roadhead as we head to the hotel. She'll hike up her dress or pull out her tits to give me a good view......truckers love us.

Reactions: Bobby75