Fun at the club

Trippy_69

Couple
Aug 13, 2021
Hi everyone,
This is our second post here, you can check out our first post from our profile :).

So we have been playing with the idea of her dressing slutty at a club and see the reaction of people around and take a few pictures and videos. So it finally happened a couple of days back when we finally got some free time to travel to another city for a party.

It was our first time so we took things a little slow, she was dressed in a short black dress with mesh on the side without bra and she looked absolutely stunning. If we weren't together and I would see her dressed this way in the club, I would definitively try till morning to pick her up.
The party was fun, she took a dare to kiss 3 girls that night and she got that done pretty quick. We end up taking some pictures and videos (DM us and maybe we ll share them with you) and she ended up in the ladies room to cool herself off a bit.

Watch the video and let us know what you think, what would you do if you saw her in the club dressed this way and flashing ?

Looking for couples but singles are welcome as well, drop us a message with some more ideas and dares, we just might do them and post them here.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
This is our second post here, you can check out our first post from our profile :).

So we have been playing with the idea of her dressing slutty at a club and see the reaction of people around and take a few pictures and videos. So it finally happened a couple of days back when we finally got some free time to travel to another city for a party.

It was our first time so we took things a little slow, she was dressed in a short black dress with mesh on the side without bra and she looked absolutely stunning. If we weren't together and I would see her dressed this way in the club, I would definitively try till morning to pick her up.
The party was fun, she took a dare to kiss 3 girls that night and she got that done pretty quick. We end up taking some pictures and videos (DM us and maybe we ll share them with you) and she ended up in the ladies room to cool herself off a bit.

Watch the video and let us know what you think, what would you do if you saw her in the club dressed this way and flashing ?View attachment 649528

Looking for couples but singles are welcome as well, drop us a message with some more ideas and dares, we just might do them and post them here.
Wow she's very hot

Yr a very lucky guy

Love to see more of those vids hehe

Hi everyone,

Watch the video and let us know what you think, what would you do if you saw her in the club dressed this way and flashing ?View attachment 649528

Hot damn! I would let her do that in the mens room with the door open! step it up a bit!... I want to see more of her... possibly caption her pics...

Hi everyone,

Very hot, love that.

Reactions: w2playwu2
Fucking love that yummy body tits and tasty looking hot pussy lips
Hi everyone,

I so want to be eating that pussy out

Hi everyone,

You're amazing we watched an incredibly exciting video and she really looks like a sex goddess waiting to be licked I'm following the thread to see more.

Hi everyone,

So fucking awesome love to be licking your cunt baby

Hi everyone,

Oh I dream of getting down on my knee and licking her cunt lips wanting to go deep inside her spread lips sucking on her clit so wanting more if her to be licking and tasting all day and all night for days on end

Hi everyone,

Into English

If I saw her dressed like that in front of me I would have been so horny for her and I would have wanted to show her...
I would definitely try to get close to her in the hope that she likes me and fuck her in front of you so you can have as many photos and videos as you want

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Hi everyone,

Wow sounds super hit. She is gorgeous, I would try to pick her up any day of the week.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat