Gangbang breeding

Sounds hot - you should of course be blindfolded for this event, fucked by ten hung, hard guys, filled with cum, never knowing which cock impregnated you. If you feel really twisted, you should deny your husband - he'll be painfully aware his wife is knocked up, preggo from some stranger...

Although my wife and I are huge fans of pregnancy risk fucking, and I’m a huge fan of gangbangs, I’ve never really thought about those two fantasies together. We love it when another man cums in her cunt unprotected (And i‘ve watched hundreds of other men cum in her). We have no Interest in raising another kid, but the thrill we get from the risk is unbelievable.

As for the gangbang part of it……. How I wish. My wife will let any swinging-dick that comes along fuck her bareback. And we’re not real concerned who they are. But she refuses to even consider a gangbang. So that ain’t ever gonna happen.

And that would be so erotic. A ten man gangbang……. All married men……. In total strangers……. that you know you will never see again. OH…. MY…. FUCKING…. GOD.😵‍💫
Any media pictures ?

Mi marido quiere 10 tíos bien dotados para forzar mi coño y criarme, él quiere ser el último
desde nuestra experiencia siendo una pareja swinger bisexual los dos les podemos asegurar que esa fantasía es super caliente así como dices que el la quiere pero como te hemos dicho cuando esa fantasía es realizada por una pareja que como nosotros esta dispuesta a disfrutar de todo en pareja en este momento cuando los dos juntos puedan disfrutar de la experiencia suprema de estar siendo penetrados por todos los que estén dispuestos les aseguro que nada lo puede superar