Getting her to cuck me

Brad1262

Jun 6, 2019
So.. I dont know what to really say or do. I've been dating my girlfriend for a bit now,we are both early 20s and madly in love and have been for our whole 3 years.

One year ago we decided to look for a threesome.. we made it happen and loved it!

I just loved seeing my girlfriend getting pleasured by another cock,never been so turned on in my life!
I work lots and sometimes just not in the mood and she was sexually frustrated so the same guy we had a threesome with, I told her she can play by herself and invite him over whenever!

Long story short we joined this dating website and I now let her fuck others, and hookup with people from the bar and she does!

Now we have a guy coming over sunday for a threesome..

We joke and shes like u arnt a watcher are u? Jokingly. I still say no I'm not!
I feel shy and scared to say yes
I want her to cuck me,the guy coming over is 9 inches and I'm just under 7. I was the biggest cock she has had
I'm hoping his cocks so big it's all that she wants and doesnt even try to pay attention to me

I dont know what to do. I just want her to cuck me

I dont know how to get her to cuck me!

Last edited:
So.. I dont know what to really say or do. I've been dating my girlfriend for a bit now,we are both early 20s and madly in love and have been for our whole 3 years.

One year ago we decided to look for a threesome.. we made it happen and loved it!

I just loved seeing my girlfriend getting pleasured by another cock,never been so turned on in my life!
I work lots and sometimes just not in the mood and she was sexually frustrated so the same guy we had a threesome with, I told her she can play by herself and invite him over whenever!

Long story short we joined this dating website and I now let her fuck others, and hookup with people from the bar and she does!

I want her to cuck me,the guy coming over is 9 inches and I'm just under 7. I was the biggest cock she has had
I'm hoping his cocks so big it's all that she wants and doesnt even try to pay attention to me

how soon is she playing w/ the 9-incher?
there are some things you can do to ease her into letting you watch.

I personally find that to be a true cuckold you need to be very open and honest to your partner or things could very easily go downhill. Just remember her having sex with another guy is just sex, what you do as they fuck is what makes you enjoy the experience.
To give you some examples, my ex wife used to get a big buzz out of fucking a group of guys at a party but with me in the room without anyone knowing I was with her. My ex gf always asked me to watch and wank as she was fucked. My present wife loves to fuck other guys without me there and bring photos home that the bull had taken of her.
So one way is the right way or all may be the right

Just keep letting hin fuck her over and over and over . Tell him in private that you want him to “own” her sexually . You can help the situation by making SURE that when you have sex with that it’s NOT satisfying to her. Be totally selfish “slam bam thank you ma’am “. And tell him to make sure he gives her a TON of good sex while you do your part and give her ZERO pleasure . Eventually she will want ONLY him in bed . I have plenty more advice for you if you really wNt her to totally cuckold you . Just drop me. Line. I will help you make this happen .

Just keep letting hin fuck her over and over and over . Tell him in private that you want him to “own” her sexually . You can help the situation by making SURE that when you have sex with that it’s NOT satisfying to her. Be totally selfish “slam bam thank you ma’am “. And tell him to make sure he gives her a TON of good sex while you do your part and give her ZERO pleasure . Eventually she will want ONLY him in bed . I have plenty more advice for you if you really wNt her to totally cuckold you . Just drop me. Line. I will help you make this happen .

Me and her use to hve sex all the time, now I'm working a decent amount an purposely not giving her much so shes been going out and going home with guys or inviting them over. But she never wants to invite a guy over well I'm there unless I join..
She is a size whore and this is the first time shes getting dick bigger then me. So I hope she just gets lost in pleasure and I'll just sit back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190606-105430_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20190606-105430_Messages.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 335