Getting her to cuck me

Yes. Hes also going to be coming over next time I'm at work to fuck her, I told him her pussy is all his to fuck when he wants. Shes such a sub she just goes with it!
Awesome ! And I assume you desperately want that too . If uou
Yes. Hes also going to be coming over next time I'm at work to fuck her, I told him her pussy is all his to fuck when he wants. Shes such a sub she just goes with it!
awesome ! And I assume you want that as well . If you two work on that together you can make it happen! Before you know it you will never be allowed in her sex bed again ?. I assume the fact that he’s a good friend makes this 1000 times hotter

I wish I can see who whole convo.... The "setup"... This turns me on more than the actual act... I love it when my wife messages my cousin and they talk and start to get flirty... She ale ays show me the phone and says "what should I say baby"... And she'll say exactly what I tell her..

Reactions: cuckoldsince4ever
I wish I can see who whole convo.... The "setup"... This turns me on more than the actual act... I love it when my wife messages my cousin and they talk and start to get flirty... She ale ays show me the phone and says "what should I say baby"... And she'll say exactly what I tell her..
That led to both of us fucking her on our way to a family gathering....

Awesome ! And I assume you desperately want that too . If uou

awesome ! And I assume you want that as well . If you two work on that together you can make it happen! Before you know it you will never be allowed in her sex bed again ?. I assume the fact that he’s a good friend makes this 1000 times hotter
I have given house keys to several men to come over anytime to fuck me. My husband was present when I gave them the keys. The key holders always make good use of their keys day and night. I am awaken often by one fucking me while my hubby is sleeping next to me.

I have given house keys to several men to come over anytime to fuck me. My husband was present when I gave them the keys. The key holders always make good use of their keys day and night. I am awaken often by one fucking me while my hubby is sleeping next to me.
We discussed the key thing and I nixed it. But I have been awakened many times by HWR having sex in our bed right next to me while I was sleeping, many times waking me.

We discussed the key thing and I nixed it. But I have been awakened many times by HWR having sex in our bed right next to me while I was sleeping, many times waking me.
I hope each time she had a cum filled pussy ozzing for you to fuck later. I like to 69 with my hubby after being fucked by another man.

Reactions: Jeff Brown
We don't fuck every time she is cum filled but the only time we do fuck is when it is sloppy seconds. Sublime. She has a 'regular' that drops by early most every morning on his way to work. I'm generally asleep when he crawls into our bed with us, thank goodness for king beds.

I do clean her occasionally, but not every time as I want to keep it special and not have it become routine. Again sublime.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined our sex life would be so off the scale.

Well the nine incher couldn't make it. Instead we decided to meet with this much older guy he was 46 from out of town but not too far and was a gym teacher at a high school. Always fantasy of my girlfriends. He was very athletic and clean cut looking!
We met at the bar, very popular one were I live.. we both knew alot of people there.
After we all had a few drinks I noticed her hand on his inner thigh and eventually she was grabbing his bulge. When that happen they ended up kissing, next thing you know she said that they will be back! And they started to dance and grind and makeout, the people we knew were staring and seemed shocked! After about 30 mins they left and went back to the vehicle for a bit, she sucked him off in the backseat of my truck then came back in and we called a cab and had more drinks waiting.
When we got home I took quick shower, then the gym teacher wanted too so he did. Girlfriend said she will be back and she jumped in the shower with him. I could hear them talking!she was telling him that hes got such a nice chest and his cock is so thick. She would never tell me the details said it's none of my business!
After the shower he carried her to the room and I was laying in the bed,he was about same size as me but much thicker! She started to suck my cock and he was rock hard from the shower already thrusting his cock in her. Didnt take long. She couldn't suck my cock his cock felt to good. I watched them fuck, I've never seen my girlfriend enjoy herself so much, lost in the pleasure with a much thicker cock stretching her pussy. She kept saying that she loved his cock. It feels so good. Dont stop! He filled her pussy up with so much cum. I didnt hesistate or even ask. I just went in and started to lick her pussy she was surprised. I told her I'll cleanup so she told me to lay down and she sat on my face,his cum filled my mouth. She told me to swallow it and keep licking. She started to suck his cock and she was sitting on my face. I asked if i could fuck her after and she said no, maybe a different day.