Getting my girlfriend ready for hookups

My gf and I were friends in highschool long before we were dating, and we would always hang out after our school sports at night in the winters after we had showered and were wearing no underwear at all underneath our pants and shirts. She would often times tease me by running her hand along the seam of my pants and grab my 5 inch hard penis just to tease me… but she would never let me fuck her. She was stuck on her ex and kept hooking up with him. I loved to see her in first period as she would tell me how good the sex from her ex was the night before, and I couldn’t help but think how much bigger his cock was than me. My gf told me it was 8 inches and curved to the left. She said they fucked so much and so hard that he moved her cervical tube to the left. Then after telling me about how she would let him pump loads in her with eager joy we would shower at the end of the day and she would tease me right before she got blown out by her exes huge cock. Sure enough after she moved on and finally decided to fuck me when her ex got tired of her, I wasn’t surprised to find that my little cock could barely reach where her cervical tube curved to the left… as she boredly rode my little dick that could barely even touch both walls of her