Getting the wife too

That's good. Keep doing that..you should keep working and should not force it beciuse wives need their time to process the idea. Is

She has great tits, one time she let me pull them out while driving to show off truckers while i fingered her. She came and squirted so hard it was amazing but havnt done it again since.

Like i said she is on right track..we need more hot naughty wives and open minded hubbies..you seem a cool couple

She was wasted on her bday and ended up doing a 3way with pne of her friends. She loved it and even though she felt guilty we had crazy sex all the next week while talking about her eating pussy. But now it freaks her out to think about me returning the favor with me bringing a guy home for her. Just feel like a stalemate.

That's a beautiful pussy that need another cock lol

Attachments

• myb-takephoto2.tmp.jpeg
    myb-takephoto2.tmp.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 6
She has always dirty talked about 2 cocks in her pussy at once. We do it with a dildo but she needs it for real. You like hot blonds?

I'm sure most guys would enjoy helping out with a threesome :)

It really comes down to have some honest discussions about it. Let her know that just like her, it turns you on thinking about her taking on 2 cocks. Ask what reservations she has. If you each know the others desires, it'll be easier to make something happen. In the end, just keep talking about it and let it simmer in her thoughts. Best of luck.

And feel free to post lots of pics of her ;)

Reactions: takeherplease1
Thinking of getting her a massage. An in home one and have him try and massage her tits and pussy once she is all turned on from him touching her.