getting there eventually

candaulasie

hi everyone,
we had sex with my Chinese wife and she was really turned on. She is having classes on weekends, she had fantasy about meeting a cute classmate however no one met the criteria;
she loves foreplay, so i have to please her, she was really wet, but said she wants to use vibrator first which puts me off... She wanted me inside but was not so hard then i told her it would help if she talk dirty. She immediately talk about having a boyfriend, she described him, dark skin, muscles, maybe one of her doctors... I got hard then she was having pleasure, i asked her if true, she answered yes, she likes the idea, i asked if she did it already, she said yes and she asked if she could french kiss him, we did kiss, then she says ok if cum inside her. i answered i would lick her pussy, while french kissing, i do not know if she said it to make me cum or if she likes it... I asked her to lift her right hand and swear if she will really do it, have a boyfriend, she did and said she likes that i give her permission. Do you think, ladies, that she was just excited and said things to turn me on or she is really a hotwife on the way to make it for real?

Reactions: eurocpl4fun