Getting wife to peg?

I brought it up during a session where she was being the Dom. I told her I wanted to buy her a strap on etc.
She seemed to be into it. She had me in doggy position on the floor and she put her feet on my back. She seemed to be into the role.
She used her vibrating dildo all around my arse and balls etc while she was talking dirty to me.
Unfortunately she never pushed the dildo in and I ended up cumming from her stroking me.
Afterwards she said how much fun it was and she really enjoyed it. I got all excited and started looking up purchasing strapons. Then awhile later she came in and said not to order anything because butt play wasn't really her thing.
So now I'm a little confused as to where the situation is. Do i wait for her to bring it up again? Maybe see if because the seed is now planted she might keep playing on it? Or do I mention it again and maybe push her away even further?.
It'd be great to hear anyone that has been in a reluctant pegging situation with their wife before.

I brought it up during a session where she was being the Dom. I told her I wanted to buy her a strap on etc.
She seemed to be into it. She had me in doggy position on the floor and she put her feet on my back. She seemed to be into the role.
She used her vibrating dildo all around my arse and balls etc while she was talking dirty to me.
Unfortunately she never pushed the dildo in and I ended up cumming from her stroking me.
Afterwards she said how much fun it was and she really enjoyed it. I got all excited and started looking up purchasing strapons. Then awhile later she came in and said not to order anything because butt play wasn't really her thing.
So now I'm a little confused as to where the situation is. Do i wait for her to bring it up again? Maybe see if because the seed is now planted she might keep playing on it? Or do I mention it again and maybe push her away even further?.
It'd be great to hear anyone that has been in a reluctant pegging situation with their wife before.
She probably did as much as she did because she saw it was turning you on. But I wouldn’t push it, I think she’s made her feelings clear. I can relate to your situation. I had an old girlfriend who used to finger my ass when we fucked and it drove me wild.

Reactions: Caldosch
My wife has pegged me a few time just because I enjoy it but finally told me to stop asking because she doesn’t like it

She’s definitely not into it herself and only did this little part of your kink for you. I’d leave it there if I was you as you don’t want to force her into anything that’ll turn her off or make her recent you.

Reactions: Caldosch
Good advice guys. Pretty much what I was thinking so good to confirm it. She knows I want it so I'll just wait to see if she ever changes her mind and brings it up.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu