Girlfriend agrees

bencuck

Couple
From
Germany
Hello guys my name is Ben and I am 26 years old. I spoke with my girlfriend about being a cuckold and she accepted to have sex with other women because I want her to be free in our relationship and explore her sexuality,she is still shy about this experience but she is a nudist.

She knows that I am also bisexual, bottom and have a relatively small penis.

My question is, if she starts to have sex with other men or women, does it hurt our relationship? I love to be a cuckold but I am afraid due to the fact that my penis small and she is a hot girl maybe sex with other guys and girls change her mind about me.

What do you think? Will she cheat?

Hello guys my name is Ben and I am 26 years old. I spoke with my girlfriend about being a cuckold and she accepted to have sex with other women because I want her to be free in our relationship and explore her sexuality,she is still shy about this experience but she is a nudist.

My question is, if she starts to have sex with other men or women, does it hurt our relationship? I love to be a cuckold but I am afraid due to the fact that my penis small and she is a hot girl maybe sex with other guys and girls change her mind about me.

It's not cheating if you like it, and definitely not if you encourage it

Hello dear Ben and girlfriend. The way you describe it you are fit for being a good cuck. If your relation is good, I see no problems. If you communicate good there is no cheating. Let her have the bigger dicks and enjoy. Maybe you can watch?

The absolute key to the hotwife or cuckold lifestyle is always 100% honesty and total open communication between the two of you. If you have any concerns or questions, be completely honest with her and let her know. She won’t know what you’re thinking unless you tell her. If she’s open to cucking you, it’s most likely that talking about any issues or potential problems in regards to any cucking experiences won’t be a problem for her.

The question you asked in your original post would be a great question to ask her and openly discuss with her. For example, sit down to have a conversation with her and start with something like this:

“If we go ahead with this and you begin having sex with other men or women, do you think it will hurt our relationship? I’m excited about the experience, but I’m also concerned that sex with other guys and girls might change your mind about me. My concern is that you might cheat on me or leave me. What are your feelings about this?”

It’s important to remember to have conversations like this outside of the bedroom when you’re not aroused. Arousal can cloud all of our judgment and cause us to say things in the heat of the moment that we might not mean. For example, there are many men who during sex feel they are totally into the idea of sharing their wife and definitely want to make it happen for real. Then, after they’ve cum, they may start to have feelings of, regret, worry, jealousy, anxiety, uncertainty, etc. That’s what many refer to as “Post-Nut Clarity” and is very, very common. That’s why having a serious discussion in the middle of sex when you’re fully aroused is not a very good idea.

I just realized that may be a much longer answer than what you were looking for lol But I hope that somewhere in there I offered some advice that might help you out! Good luck to you and always feel free to ask me any questions!

Reactions: bencuck

Being a cuckold means you will be faithful to her at all times and she can fuck whomever she wants whenever she wants. She doesn't have to ask your permission or even tell you about it if she doesn't want to.. You on the other hand can never touch another woman again and you can only suck a cock if it's one of her lovers and she orders you to in front of her...

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu