Girlfriend at work

Hey guys, want to share something with you my girlfriend once in week at her job have meeting day when it's not just regular day and it's more like co-workers meeting discussion and very often doing some small trips or going for drinks. For a very long time I already spotted more then year ago that she for this day always try to dress nice sometimes revealing but point is she always try to look nice for that day always taking long shower before and even making makeup which she never does or regular days. So there is no doubt she try to look best at those day. I have just couple of time made comment about that that as a joke if she's trying to look good for someone but she ignored me everytime. It's obvious if she don't have anyone as lover, she is really trying to flirt with someone or trying to be hot for someone. I don't know how to make her talk about this with me.

hey! just a little suggestion. Check what lingerie (is it sexy or not) your girlfriend is wearing that day!
it can also give you hints.
I have experience:)

exactly. small details say a lot! as you wrote, long showers, maybe waxing of the legs and bikini area too, refusing to have sex with you before that day, etc., etc.

depends on you and your relationship. what do you want? is it ok for you that she has someone around? try to talk to her about it.

other possible hints: she does something in bed that she has never done before, or she is particularly horny after the event, or she refuses to have sex with you for the next few days as well

Years ago I was seeing an older married gal, I was 23 she was 41. Her hubby had no idea.
Every Thursday after work she'd be at my place. 5:35 on the dot, she leave about 7 - 7:30.
Hubby thought she had a weekly work meeting. She was Mgr at my credit union.
At work she wore slacks & blouse, skirt & blouse or a dress always with modest heels.
Always a dress on Thursday. Regular cotton underwear, Hanes type that fit well and she looked good.
White or beige bra.
She was very open with me about their sex life, she said boring. She said hubby was once and done asleep.
We'd go 3 rounds every time she'd visit then she'd go home and have sex with hubby later.
She'd swallow my load no problem then we'd have a long makeout session, she LOVED that.
Anal was part of our fun. She told me hubby never tried for anal but she would if he wanted.
She said she loved her hubby and family and was afraid he'd find out but I think she liked that and it turned her on.
She was classy, pretty, wore just right makeup, had a killer body and fucked the hell out if me every visit.

Last edited:
Years ago I was seeing an older married gal, I was 23 she was 41. Her hubby had no idea.
Every Thursday after work she'd be at my place. 5:35 on the dot, she leave about 7 - 7:30.
Hubby thought she had a weekly work meeting. She was Mgr at my credit union.
At work she wore slacks & blouse, skirt & blouse or a dress always with modest heels.
Always a dress on Thursday. Regular cotton underwear, Hanes type that fit well and she looked good.
White or beige bra.
She was very open with me about their sex life, she said boring. She said hubby was once and done asleep.
We'd go 3 rounds every time she'd visit then she'd go home and have sex with hubby later.
She'd swallow my load no problem then we'd have a long makeout session, she LOVED that.
Anal was part of our fun. She told me hubby never tried for anal but she would if he wanted.
She said she loved her hubby and family and was afraid he'd find out but I think she liked that and it turned her on.
She was classy, pretty, wore just right makeup, had a killer body and fucked the hell out if me every visit.
What makes you sure that hubby had no idea? Would it have mattered to you if he did know? Curious how long it lasted. Sounds like a great arrangement for everyone. Always surprised to read about sexually adventurous woman married to vanilla guys.

Reactions: fuzzEnuttz
What makes you sure that hubby had no idea? Would it have mattered to you if he did know? Curious how long it lasted. Sounds like a great arrangement for everyone. Always surprised to read about sexually adventurous woman married to vanilla guys.
I'm 99% sure hubby didn't know because of what she'd say. I never got the idea they had an arrangement.
Over a year every Thursday, we did skip a few times, holidays, vacations but was pretty regular.
She wasn't addicted to me but she sure as hell enjoyed our sex.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku