Girlfriend is in Tinder. How to find out what is going on?

True.
I know we are not so far yet. I'd be too far. Unfortunately need to make small steps first.
I think next step is, when she'll be in a club I will ask her to dance with other dudes. I will tell her she looks great dancing with another dudes and I will ask her to stay a bit far for while inside the club so that she can dance with a dude. Once that step is done... let's see what's next. I could also tell her, if she claims a dude in the place is handsome, I will ask him his phone for her.

Reactions: Couple4funrd
I also thought about waiting a couple of weeks and then telling her I found out she is in Tinder (I will say a friend told me). Then I will say, oh ok, you are in Tinder? So you wanna meet some guys? is ok, I will not be angry if you want to meet someone. I love you, it does not change anything for me if you want to have dates. Just let me know so that I know it beforehand and we can arrange the schedules. Wondering what she is going to answer.

Let me know guys what do you think?

I also thought about waiting a couple of weeks and then telling her I found out she is in Tinder (I will say a friend told me). Then I will say, oh ok, you are in Tinder? So you wanna meet some guys? is ok, I will not be angry if you want to meet someone. I love you, it does not change anything for me if you want to have dates. Just let me know so that I know it beforehand and we can arrange the schedules. Wondering what she is going to answer.

Not even a shadow of her (pic) wow ,she don't even know about this website....let's see her...I bet anything that everyone dying to see her ...

The deal is this....you have a GIRLFRIEND not a WIFE. This WILL result in you losing your girlfriend. You've betrayed her trust and gotten her to reveal things which she never intended for you. You can recover from many things with a significant other but betrayal is one of those things that is highly unlikely for a woman to accept. You've pushed her so far with this that when she finds out about this stunt she will likely determine that you really aren't "boyfriend" or husband material anymore and you will be out of the picture...and not in a good way. She might actually be seeking more than just getting laid on Tinder. Many people meet other than for quick sex on the site. If you wish to keep her you'd better cool this down. It sounds like she's looking for a guy she wants to take it a bit slow with. We've never understood how guys with girlfriends are comfortable pursuing this stuff. There is no reason for a girlfriend to stay around if she meets somebody she feels she can settle down with, who she thinks cares more about her, who is better looking, who is more successful in life, who has a bigger cock, better friends, etc. Continue this at your peril.

HW and Mrs HW

The deal is this....you have a GIRLFRIEND not a WIFE. This WILL result in you losing your girlfriend. You've betrayed her trust and gotten her to reveal things which she never intended for you. You can recover from many things with a significant other but betrayal is one of those things that is highly unlikely for a woman to accept. You've pushed her so far with this that when she finds out about this stunt she will likely determine that you really aren't "boyfriend" or husband material anymore and you will be out of the picture...and not in a good way. She might actually be seeking more than just getting laid on Tinder. Many people meet other than for quick sex on the site. If you wish to keep her you'd better cool this down. It sounds like she's looking for a guy she wants to take it a bit slow with. We've never understood how guys with girlfriends are comfortable pursuing this stuff. There is no reason for a girlfriend to stay around if she meets somebody she feels she can settle down with, who she thinks cares more about her, who is better looking, who is more successful in life, who has a bigger cock, better friends, etc. Continue this at your peril.

HW and Mrs HW

Interesting perspective that's for sure.....

Reactions: MG1958

HW and Mrs HW

OP

Great and accurate advice. No one likes being deceived and this is deceptive. I’d say to follow Hw and Mrs Hw’s advice. Your GF will be pissed if she finds out this other man is you .

Reactions: laterfun33
Sure.
That however does not tell anything about the cuckolding scenario. By the way congratulations for having a wife.
What "cuckolding scenario"? In your case just do whatever you wish. It will all work out fine....or not. Our point was that this particular "scenario" is likely to turn out badly. Deceit and dishonesty doesn't work well in the lifestyle. Thank you...but only one of the two of us who compiled our response has a wife....the other has a husband...lol... :LOL:

HW

Reactions: SoCal646

HW and Mrs HW
"Well said"

As you might have read in my previous threads, my girlfriend is rather a good polite girl who never does anything wrong.

The other day I saw the app Tinder was installed in her phone. A week or two earlier the app was not there. I remember because I saw her phone. So she must have installed it recently. I guess. I do not know if she used it in the past.

So after I saw the app was there, when I was alone I could create a fake male profile and after some hours swiping she appeared.

She had real name, real age, and real pics. Pics were rather sexy.

Now, I am wondering, how could I find out what is she actually doing? i.e. is she just swpping, is she talking to dudes? is she meeting them??!

I do not wanna tell her I saw she is in Tinder as I do not wanna inhibit her.
what pic did she have

She answered. So it is obvious she is using it.
When we went for the weekend to the beach I saw the app is there the first day. Second day onwards it was not there, i.e. she uninstalled it. Probably afraid I'd find it out. Now that she knows I like her flirting with dudes, I am wondering if she will still actively hide that she is on Tinder.
sometimes people use those apps just to get attention and validation with no intent on hooking up with anyone. maybe she just wanted to see what the app was all about and experiment. at the same time, maybe she is looking. hard to say. My wife uses dating apps for hooking up with other guys. I don't know which ones per se, but I know she meets guys online.