Girlfriend is in Tinder. How to find out what is going on?

Not yet. I could only talk a bit then it was late evening. Fun enough, in the direct messages to me she said she goes to sleep so I went to sleep too. To find out on the morning she had been texting on Tinder. I hope today I can keep it up.

Reactions: btweets
I need to read your other post so I can catch up on where you guys are at and more importantly, where she is at! She might be using Tinder as a tool to find someone she’s really into and then somehow get things to include him without directly telling you that it’s actually a guy she picked out on her own.. ?? It’s possible! Lol

Hmmm, after catching up from your other post and then including what you’ve shared here, I’m not quite sure what to make of what’s going on in her mind. I wonder if you should get some drinks in her before you guys have sex and then during it bring up how turned on you’d be to watch her talking with some good looking guy at a club while you watched her from a safe distance. Tell her how excited you’d get just watching her and the guy flirting back at each other. Watching him buy her drinks and especially if she would dance with him! Tell her this while she’s really hot and then whisper in her ear that just the thought of it gives you a hard on. Now when you say that pay very close attention to her! Everything! The way she’s breathing before and after you say it, the same with the movement of her body. Wait a little bit and then again while you’re kissing her deeply, move over to her ear and whisper how hot she would look and then ask her if she thinks it would be sexy too.. And then don’t say another word! If she hasn’t said anything after a minute or so repeat the same question to her and again, don’t say anything else. In other words, make her say something about it first! If she does say something and it’s a good thing be sure to react in an exciting manner and tell her how hot and sexy she would be and how turned on she would feel, knowing she’s turning on a handsome stranger and you at the very same time! Now if she’s really getting into talking about it then keep asking her how she would feel and just keep asking her questions. Maybe even go as far as exactly how excited you’d get if she even kissed him, that you would probably cum in your pants right there at the club!

Hahaha funny, yes I would play both them. But no, the tinder profile is just to get a feeling of how far she is.

btweets thank you so much.
Exactly that is the way I have in my head. The thing is that, whenever I suggested to have some cocktails or something she is ok to go but she is not like drinking much, drinking fast or getting drunk. At least when she goes with me. I tried a couple of times, she drinks so slow, never gets even tipsy.

But I think if we hare having sex and she is very horny I might say something. In the direction of what you suggested but probably much softer. Like just "are you going to talk to other guys?" or "if you talk to other guys that'd look so sexy"

I also would like to avoid being too pushy. So I would only say it if I feel after our conversations this week she is a bit more horny than usual when having sex.
Let's see.
I think I will buy her an anklet as other guys in here had a lot of luck with that and is cheap.

So I kept chatting her up softly. I do not wanna risk to lose the match. At some point she asked me to use LINE so we switched to LINE. The conversations are totally legit so far. But I asked her to meet the weekend. She said the weekend is busy but on Tuesday she'd be up to meet. I know she is not talking sheet because I know on Tuesdays she is off.

Conclusion: She is up for a date. And if she is up for a date with that fake profile... might she have been dating others? Probably.
I just said, ok, let's talk on Monday and see.
I added, "I really wanna meet you" She answered that she also wanna meet me.

Any ideas? of course the date need to be cancelled as I am using a fake profile. I am wondering which other valuable information I can get from her.

Reactions: Chriszo and btweets
You could get one of your buddies that she doesn't know to meet her, if you haven't sent her a fake pic of the guy you're pretending to be. If the stand in can fuck her......you'll have your answers!

Reactions: btweets and Bobby75
I would do it but technically is very hard. Notice that she first needs to match the profile, really like a lot the guy etc. to the point of wanting sex.

This fake profile I created worked because I know exactly the appearance and style of guy she finds sexy so I created that exact profile and got to match her and now chatting up but it is not either like she is crazy for this guy.

So my mates are not ugly but difficult to fit exactly what she likes to the point of getting her to bed.

Otherwise it'd be cool.

So now I am chatting up with this profile winning her trust. Yesterday I asked her if she ever did ONS, what she answered no. What is a relieve from the point of view of a bf but it had been a hardon if she answered that she does it sometimes.

Otherwise she said she is a conservative girl but not too conservative.

She sent me a pic of her without me asking. It was not a dirty pic but she looked quite sexy in it. Is a pic I never saw before myself. She asked me a pic I sent some (fake) and she said I look handsome. I said her legs look sexy, she laughed and said thank you. Then I said I would like to remove her skirt. She reacted a bit like I was going too far. I then said sorry and kept the conversation small talk.

So things evolved quite positively. i.e. she really liked the fake guy. I asked her out for a movie she said yes. I asked what about coming to my place? She said rather no. So at lest is not a total slut. But every evening she tells me she goes to sleep and then will stay texting with the fake guy for one hour. On the mornings when she wakes up she texts him immediately, but she won't answer my messages till mid of the morning.

For a cuck perspective this behavior is kind of interesting but still just all in the air, pure imagination, etc. At least I know she is willing to meet guys but I can't figure out much.

Yeaterday it was Saturday. I was sick and stayed home. She went to sleep to the place of her besties. She told both me and the fake guy they stay home and watch a movie.

After that she told, only the fake guy, they go partying to a bar and asked the fake guy to come with his fake cousin. i.e. 2 guys with 4 girls. I had to pretend I cannot go.

She stopped texting me for the whole night but texted a bit the fake guy asking to come.

This morning, Sunday, I talk with my girlfriend. Obviously she is sleepy. I ask at what time she slept. She said 12:00pm. But at that time she was texting the fake guy to join the party. Unfortunately I was sick yesterday. It had been a really golden opportunity to sneak around the bar and watch her and her besties in action. She told the fake guy the name of the nar they headed too. So if I had been in shape I could have driven over and try to watch what they do when go out without dudes.

Any thoughts?

Meet her and have it out with her. Ask her point blank "do you want to fuck another guy?" Then add quick before she can reply "because I find that extremely horny". If she asks what do you mean WITHOUT blowing her top then you know she is interested, then it's up to you and what ever scenarios you have in your mind