Girls do you enjoy sucking a black cock?

when i first picked up a bbc cock a year ago licked it kissed it and sucked it in my mouth it was an indescribable experience I had a desire to never take it out of my mouth and then a mouth full of cum no no it's indescribable enjoymentView attachment 525569View attachment 525570
Wow baby You're very sexy woman I. Imagine
I wounder if I can show me some pictures of your nice and sexy body to assist how sexy you're the way you talk about sucking black cocks is really a turn on for me but I would like to see some pictures of you please if that is possible
Thanks to you

For my wife it’s purely about size. She says the first time she took my dick in her mouth she knew she would probably end up marrying me. I am big but she’d once been with a guy who was TOO big. I was “perfect”.

Ironically, the first time I kissed her pussy I knew it would end in marriage. I’d just never tasted anything as smooth and clean and bald as her little caramel slit. She was apprehensive about my size at first and the first time I came in her presence was in a nightclub toilet cubicle, skirt up, panties down, boots planted firmly on the floor, she didn’t want me to fuck her without lube so she jerked me off between her legs and let me cum in her thong. She pulled the skirt back down, the panties back up, and then came back to join me and my friends in the club, with my cum dripping down her thighs.

Needless to say that about an hour later, once we were back at mine with lube, I fucked her until the neighbours complained.