Given what you know now do you think your wife would marry a guy with a small or average size cock?????

once a girl has had big she will always want it again and again she won't do without it
Right, she's been getting it from her teens, so it was not difficult for her to start again, now as my wife, and go look for a real cock. We love each other, but its just not the same for her.

Right, she's been getting it from her teens, so it was not difficult for her to start again, now as my wife, and go look for a real cock. We love each other, but its just not the same for her.
are you going to be there when she goes big again, you should be then you will get a better understanding of why its so exciting and addictive for her. She will say things to him that she has never said to you, her pussy will make noises like your never heard it make as she fucks him. She will beg him for more, she will allow him privileges she refuses you, he will fuck her in positions you can not, she will display passion you never knew she had, she will ignore your presents and tell him she loves him

are you going to be there when she goes big again, you should be then you will get a better understanding of why its so exciting and addictive for her. She will say things to him that she has never said to you, her pussy will make noises like your never heard it make as she fucks him. She will beg him for more, she will allow him privileges she refuses you, he will fuck her in positions you can not, she will display passion you never knew she had, she will ignore your presents and tell him she loves him
Oh, she's been getting it for about two years now, and its been great for us. She loves to get fucked by a big cock, and i love to watch and listen to her moans, the pleasure she gets, and then i get to clean up her delicious and used up pussy

I agree with this 100%. Once the wife got a taste of big cock from her last bull she was completely hooked. When she had it, she would say and do things that she never with me. Not only that, but vaginal orgasms were a real thing when she was with him, I’m talking eyes rolling back, uncontrollably shaking. Everything about it is better, especially blowjobs.
My wife and I share the same experience. Especially the pleasure of a big, thick cock entering her for the first time and driving her to pleasures that she craves. Her eyes roll back in her head that tilts back as her mouth opens with guttural, unintelligible sounds of pleasure. She wraps her legs around his waist or high in the air to give him maximum penetration. Her arms caress his back until she in the zone and then she tightly pulls his body close to hers. She enjoys being pounded by a big cock and meets his thrusts inside of her with her own thrusts to maximize the deep pleasure. I have only witnessed her having sex once - a couple of months ago at the insistence of her lover - but have enjoyed her describing her sex afterwards which blows me away each time.

I'm not well endowed and cum too soon after entering her so we learned, years ago when starting swinging and hot wifing, the only way she was going to realize her sexual needs was to play with other men. She hasn't been disappointed (nor have I as I want her to enjoy a good sex life) - even now as a 62yo.

Reactions: Myhotwife
I'm sure my girlfriend would choose me with the avarage size than the big one, if the only thing she gets is sex. Life is not just sex and this type of connection is much more, also she can still have the big dick easily why need to marry it. Now if the big dick was giving all other things I was giving, well then for sure the big dick wins and I won't be needed 😄

Reactions: Cathy
My wife and I share the same experience. Especially the pleasure of a big, thick cock entering her for the first time and driving her to pleasures that she craves. Her eyes roll back in her head that tilts back as her mouth opens with guttural, unintelligible sounds of pleasure. She wraps her legs around his waist or high in the air to give him maximum penetration. Her arms caress his back until she in the zone and then she tightly pulls his body close to hers. She enjoys being pounded by a big cock and meets his thrusts inside of her with her own thrusts to maximize the deep pleasure. I have only witnessed her having sex once - a couple of months ago at the insistence of her lover - but have enjoyed her describing her sex afterwards which blows me away each time.

I'm not well endowed and cum too soon after entering her so we learned, years ago when starting swinging and hot wifing, the only way she was going to realize her sexual needs was to play with other men. She hasn't been disappointed (nor have I as I want her to enjoy a good sex life) - even now as a 62yo.
She is one sexy hot lady

Reactions: 5_for_fighting
I'm sure my girlfriend would choose me with the avarage size than the big one, if the only thing she gets is sex. Life is not just sex and this type of connection is much more, also she can still have the big dick easily why need to marry it. Now if the big dick was giving all other things I was giving, well then for sure the big dick wins and I won't be needed 😄
If she is into big dick, she will always crave it and the first chance she gets to be with a well hung guy she will fuck him when ever he wants

Wife here! I must be the only one but I prefer a rock hard average. Thick is a great bonus and a huge one can be fun, but for good hard super fun session average is best for me. To long can be pokey and hard to take in all positions especially when going hard (How I like it!) I’d rather get it good and hard by average cock
You will change your mine the first time you fuck a well hung guy that knows how to use it, then you will be hooked too, and it will happen lol

Reactions: 5_for_fighting
My wife said she loves the huge cock much more, but she would still marry me because I'm a perfect cuckold and get as much huge cock as she want!

44407537.jpgDSC02405.jpgDSC0006.jpg

Reactions: Mon84
If she is into big dick, she will always crave it and the first chance she gets to be with a well hung guy she will fuck him when ever he wants
Yes and this is exactly what she does. She has two regular fuck friends to give it to her good. And I'm all in for this.

Reactions: Myhotwife