Given what you know now do you think your wife would marry a guy with a small or average size cock?????

My hubby is definitely larger than average both in length and circumference. To be perfectly honest he's bigger than I'm comfortable with. Mainly the circumference part. Years ago it really didn't bother me but as I get a few years on me it does more so. I love an average or somewhat smaller cock. I love to give massages and, of course, I get to 'size' him up before hand. I've seen my share of very well hung guys and they are likely only going to get a hand release. A smaller guy almost always gets the full treatment.

Is she like me and cum almost the moment a big cock enters me and just continues to cum in wave after wave
She'll keep cumming, she loves to demonstrate how much pleasure she gets, so she is pretty loud, always keeps me close to cumming in my hand just listening to her

Reactions: Cathy
My wife definitely enjoys a big cock. Not sure what is average but I'm 7inchs and have no problem in making my wife cum. However when she has a big cock inside her I can tell by the look on her face how much she loves it. She moans much louder and cums a lot harder as well.

My wife had boyfriends before me who had smaller cocks.....and kicked them to the curb and moved on. I'm a little above average, and she loves mine (below). I've watched her take plenty of cocks much bigger than mine balls deep.
IMG_0071.JPG

My wife says that we are more than perfect because if she wants a big cock then I allow her to go and get it. She told me once that she has tried more cock while she has been with me than she had one so before we met

Reactions: naughtycouple2323
My wife definitely enjoys a big cock. Not sure what is average but I'm 7inchs and have no problem in making my wife cum. However when she has a big cock inside her I can tell by the look on her face how much she loves it. She moans much louder and cums a lot harder as well.
so your wife is like me and loves fucking well hung guys and cums harder on a big cock like I do

My wife says that we are more than perfect because if she wants a big cock then I allow her to go and get it. She told me once that she has tried more cock while she has been with me than she had one so before we met
so your wife is like me and loves fucking well hung guys and cums harder on a big cock like I do to

My wife has actually told me on several occasions that if she had known how much better a big cock is, she probably would not have married me.
so your wife is like me and loves fucking well hung guys and cums harder on a big cock like I do
My wife loves a big cock
I know, women go crazy with them, i can see why, however :)

Yea, she sure does, she tried to stop for a while, when we first got married, but once i td her about my fantasy, she has not turned back from being a hotwife.

Reactions: Cathy