Had you experienced a bigger than average cock before you were married? Did you miss it?

Christine enjoyed many cocks before we were married but one in particular was memorable for her.
The guy is a friend of mine and I have seen his cock so I know how big it is.
We have always talked about cocks she has had and women I have had but it was about 8 years before she told me bout this one, although I knew he had fucked her. He is about 9 inches long and very fat to match. She was 16 when she first met him. Having had her first cock at 14 she was quite experienced by then but had never seen a cock so big before. He had a van at the time and they were in the back kissing and cuddling and she reached down and felt his cock swelling and could not believe what she was feeling. When he undid his jeans and got it out apparently she was scared of the monstrous size. It hung there in front of her. She took hold of it and started rubbing it and it got bigger and bigger but not hard. She was disappointed but also relieved as well. After a while he tried to get it into her pussy but with her having a tight pussy and his cock being so big but not hard he couldn`t get inside her. Much to her relief at the time. She ended up giving him a wank instead. This happened 2 or 3 times. Finally he got her in his bed and not the back of his van and things were different. They had plenty of time and plenty of lube and he got hard enough to get most of it inside her. A e pushed in and out it carried on hardening until she felt the full strength of his rock hard huge cock. Over the next couple of hors he took her to heaven and beyond. She orgasmed more times than she can remember. Finally it was his turn and he came deep inside her. Hi load was appropriate to the size of his cock. She felt him shooting inside her pussy and his spunk filling every crevice inside her. She even came again as she felt him pull his cock out.
More to come

One last thought and I know it sounds like the adage. She didn't really talk about her sexual past (so much lost fuel) but she did tell me about one guy who'd fuck her on his boat in Sheepshead Bay (Brooklyn, NY) he was small, maybe 4" (she showed me spreading her fingers) but he'd get into the rocking of the boat and in a position that hit all her spots, so at what was maybe 4" she considered him one of her best partners.

One last thought and I know it sounds like the adage. She didn't really talk about her sexual past (so much lost fuel) but she did tell me about one guy who'd fuck her on his boat in Sheepshead Bay (Brooklyn, NY) he was small, maybe 4" (she showed me spreading her fingers) but he'd get into the rocking of the boat and in a position that hit all her spots, so at what was maybe 4" she considered him one of her best partners.
So it really isn't about the size, but the motion of the ocean.

Mrs Drummond here. I had only been with 2 men before being married, and one was Mr Drummond. My other was high school boyfriend and he was huge, it was a problem as i am not very big. So it wasn't until we opened marriage that i even thought about being with someone big like that. But now that i have, its a huge turn on for me. I love the feeling of the next day being sore and remembering the night before with one of my bfs. My husband isn't really small, just avg. But now i crave large.

Mrs Drummond here. I had only been with 2 men before being married, and one was Mr Drummond. My other was high school boyfriend and he was huge, it was a problem as i am not very big. So it wasn't until we opened marriage that i even thought about being with someone big like that. But now that i have, its a huge turn on for me. I love the feeling of the next day being sore and remembering the night before with one of my bfs. My husband isn't really small, just avg. But now i crave large.
Wonderful statement 😍

i had a girl friend when we were both students, she did not have that much experience, but told me frankly (on my question) that a bigger cock sure did make a better feeling for a woman...secondly my wife had a big guy (11") while we were dating, after they quit, she married me....my big mistake, because she had grown familiar, not with him as a person, but with his penis size and prowess...

Has it ever occurred to you to look at a man in plain clothes somewhere in public - and wonder what size his penis might be? In some cases I simply cannot be mistaken, considering his face his build and the form of his hands...is it a faculty preferably women have, to judge from the outer appearance???