Had you experienced a bigger than average cock before you were married? Did you miss it?

I'm her first boyfriend, and I'm very small (3'5 inches). I never have her a vaginal orgasm, ever...
We started to play with bigger dildos until she recognized she had much more pleasure and had some PIV orgasms.
We broke for 6 months and she slept with a giant guy. And recognized it was the best sex of her life.
When we came back after that period, things were completely different, and I asked her directly. She told me she loved me so deep, but she realized during that period she was a very sexual person, much more than we were used to practice in our relationship.

So we set up a boyfriend for her (the guy she fucked during our break)

Sometimes have sex with her just after she comes from his place and I don't even feel her. She smiles and tell me the same 😅

On the assumption your husband falls into the average/medium (or smaller than) range, did you ever enjoy a larger cock before you were married? Did you ever miss the sensation? When/Did you ever tell him?
I don't miss it because I made a couple of my exes cuck my husband. One of them even took his anal virginity, it was so hot! The other one just fucked me in front of him, then he ate my pussy. It was hot but definitely not planning on giving up my relationship for either of em.

I don't miss it because I made a couple of my exes cuck my husband. One of them even took his anal virginity, it was so hot! The other one just fucked me in front of him, then he ate my pussy. It was hot but definitely not planning on giving up my relationship for either of em.
Been there or about many times with ex wife and current girlfriend. I have watched both my ex and my gf being fucked by well endowed exes. Both my ex and gf have watched me being fucked ( the first time it was with my wife, another female friend and her boyfriend) I have repeated that with my current girlfriend and and one of her work colleagues. I have a tiny penis and a rampant sph fetish. They both like big cocks to play with. Mutually beneficial sex- periences. I am the one they wanted to be in a relationship with - the other guys were the ones they liked to fuck them.

On the assumption your husband falls into the average/medium (or smaller than) range, did you ever enjoy a larger cock before you were married? Did you ever miss the sensation? When/Did you ever tell him?
My hubby is slightly above average so we have some good long fucks. I did have some bigger ones before we were married. We are swingers so I have had the opportunity to have many cocks since we have been married. A few were monsters that really stretched out my pussy. One I could only get the head of it in my mouth. The massive ones are fun but not always my favorite. I want the monster cocks in me just so I can say I did it. Hubby knows and doesn’t care. He can tell if I’ve had a massive cock by the way I walk afterwards.

what would interest me is the psyche and disposition of a bull with an extremely long cock. How does he deal with all the couples who want to try him? How does he deal with the idea that his cock is adored and he himself is just a piece attached to this anomality? How will he suffer in old age when the cock just swings from left to right - unable to get it stiff because of lack of blood pressure?

Mary did have some bigger before me, and still does. She does not consider herself a size queen, she has great experiences with all sizes and had some awful sex with all sizes. But sometimes she does crave bigger, just like sometimes she wants more than one, or wants to be tied up, etc .

Size has never been an issue, yeah early on we would talk about it after but it never was a thing where a big deal was made comparing sizes.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby