Number of thrusts you give your wife on average?

How many thrusts do you give your wife in an average session?

• Less than 50

• 50-100

• 100-500

• 500-1000

• 1000-2500

• More than 2500

Results are only viewable after voting.

wasper

Male
Verified
Article in the UK Sun a few years back about a new condom that was good for 1000 thrusts, which they claim is the male average. Always the classy rag, the Sun then interviewed several couples about how many thrusts the woman got from the guy in a typical session. Answers ranged from around 400-2500. I was shocked as my own number is around 100 … on a good day. I know many of us are always looking for studs to better satisfy our wives and stamina is a big part of it. I for one would love to get the 2500 thrust guy into bed with my Asian wife so he could fuck her little pussy 25 times longer than I do. How many thrusts are you able to give your wife before shooting a load?

Did my own "study" while banging my wife this morning. After making her cum a ton via oral, she sucked my cock to lube it and jumped on, cowgirl style. She thrust down on me 132 times, cumming a bunch as she did. After that she laid on her back and I put her legs over my shoulders and thrust into her 92 times before cumming. So while the grand total of pumps might be 224, she was in control for most of them and technically I only gave her 92 thrusts so I am keeping my answer as 50-100. Would be interesting to see how long I would last if I started on top. Might even break 100!

Sometimes my wife likes to tease me and bring me to the edge for several days with no release. When she is ready I have to bring her to at least 2 orgasms with my tounge and fingers. Only then she will allow me to enter her. Ten to fifteen pumps and I'm done. She will laugh and say since you dont know how to fuck, get your ass over the end of the bed while I get the strap on. I can't count how many strokes she can dish out. It's always a win-win situation for me.

Sometimes my wife likes to tease me and bring me to the edge for several days with no release. When she is ready I have to bring her to at least 2 orgasms with my tounge and fingers. Only then she will allow me to enter her. Ten to fifteen pumps and I'm done. She will laugh and say since you dont know how to fuck, get your ass over the end of the bed while I get the strap on. I can't count how many strokes she can dish out. It's always a win-win situation for me.
Love that avatar you are using! Great detail - your cock is tiny and caged, the guy banging your wife is bigger, darker and better hung, and the strap-on is black. Well done!

If ive had a few drinks I could go for hours without cumming but that is often exhausting and makes the sex less enjoyable. But if we havnt fucked in a few days ill cum super fast after maybe 30 pumps

Reactions: Vincenzo
never count them but I will. The only thing I know is that if I go in her after somebody has fucked her, even whitout me watching, I last a pair of minutes, never more than that. Average normal sex lasts around 20 minutes before I cum, she almost always cums first once or twice

Since I've told her that I would her to fuck other guys it's gotten really bad. I used to be okay and sometimes really good but not now.
If I do soft thrusts maybe 50 but if it's hard thrusts usually around anywhere between 2 and 5.
Due to this we are using penis sleeves probably every second time.

Reactions: WaltHardman
@communalspoonin @alexzhg - would love for you to take this poll :)

Hm, hard to know a number. Sometimes it's long, other times short depending on the situation (what lingerie she's wearing, if she's tied up, how long she blew me for, etc.).

I will say, when she comes back from her bull and I get to reclaim her, those don't last very long. Maybe 100 thrusts at most in her used pussy. Also, when she's passed out drunk, those are short sessions, too. 😇