glory hole planning

We enjoy glory hole/adult arcade/adult theater play, and Susan has been fucked by a lot of men in those settings over the years. Couple of pics from 2 different places a few years ago. The one on the left was at Excitement Video in N. Myrtle Beach, and the one on the right was at CVE in Gastonia. We've shied away from them for now, because of the virus.
IMG_0239.JPGIMG_0286.JPG

Hi All,
I have been thinking about it for a while and gets so excited every time this thought crosses my mind.
I am planning to take my wife to glory hole since we both are searching for a BBC for her and I would like her to get familiar and comfortable with the different size no matter BBC or white cock but here's the twist i am thinking

I will ask some of my best friends to stand behind the hole without letting them know that it will be my wife who will blow them and same way I wont let my wife know about them either.

How do you find this idea ?
Very hot idea! Hope it happens for you

Hi All,
I have been thinking about it for a while and gets so excited every time this thought crosses my mind.
I am planning to take my wife to glory hole since we both are searching for a BBC for her and I would like her to get familiar and comfortable with the different size no matter BBC or white cock but here's the twist i am thinking

I will ask some of my best friends to stand behind the hole without letting them know that it will be my wife who will blow them and same way I wont let my wife know about them either.

I wish I knew where one was in fort worth

Hi All,

Is she aware and in agreement? My Wife's greatest pleasure is sucking cock and oftentimes after I've cum, she continues sucking even as my dick subsides. Then one time, I commented that she needed more than one dick to suck and she confessed that she'd sucked off a few guys from work, several being BBC's. Oddly, I understood and accepted this and it developed into mini-blowbang sessions and ultimately led to glory holes which we now visit frequently.

Hi All,

I will be a volunteer

Hi All,

Be careful what you ask for...I took my reluctant 12 year younger than me wife to the glory hole and instantly became her cuckold...She goes often without me when out shopping,on the way home for work etc...She went from naive shy about sex to constantly swollen and cum filled pussy and ass and can't get enough dick...I rarely get to fuck her anymore but get fed cum....I miss when she was devoted to me..