Gloryhole Experiences

JimGumby

Male
Verified
Many years ago, while in the USA, I happened across a small town adult book store with some booths out back. Between my booth and the next one was a real, home made, gloryhole with masking tape to smooth off any jagged edges. I visited a few times, but got lucky one evening, when there was a middle aged couple loitering in the store. The lady, presumed wife of the guy, followed me out back and went in to the cubicle next to me. She asked for a few dollars to put on a film, saying that I was welcome to use the gloryhole. My dick was through there so fast, and she took it slow so that it built up in me. She had said to warn her when I was close, but we had been casually chatting throughout, when she was giving me the cooldown/ teaser stuff. When I did say I was close, she said 'go with it hun' and I downloaded a big shot in her mouth. Felt awkward walking out, but the hubby asked if his wife was done, I said yes, and he smiled. 'She will be happy tonight' was all he said.

So, to now, how many guys have been to one? Bookstore, party 'fake' one or whatever. How was it, and how did the lady perform? And, interestingly, do you know it was a lady?

Finally, have any hotwives been on the other side, tell us your experience and any pics that go along with it.

We have a local theater with glory holes. I wanna take my wife. Only brought it up to her a few times when drunk and she always laughs it off. One of these days I'm going to get her to go! I really wanna watch her get fucked from a stranger she can't see and suck me off at the same time.1000005141.jpg