Gloryhole Experiences

JimGumby

Male
Verified
Many years ago, while in the USA, I happened across a small town adult book store with some booths out back. Between my booth and the next one was a real, home made, gloryhole with masking tape to smooth off any jagged edges. I visited a few times, but got lucky one evening, when there was a middle aged couple loitering in the store. The lady, presumed wife of the guy, followed me out back and went in to the cubicle next to me. She asked for a few dollars to put on a film, saying that I was welcome to use the gloryhole. My dick was through there so fast, and she took it slow so that it built up in me. She had said to warn her when I was close, but we had been casually chatting throughout, when she was giving me the cooldown/ teaser stuff. When I did say I was close, she said 'go with it hun' and I downloaded a big shot in her mouth. Felt awkward walking out, but the hubby asked if his wife was done, I said yes, and he smiled. 'She will be happy tonight' was all he said.

So, to now, how many guys have been to one? Bookstore, party 'fake' one or whatever. How was it, and how did the lady perform? And, interestingly, do you know it was a lady?

Finally, have any hotwives been on the other side, tell us your experience and any pics that go along with it.

There are plenty of clubs with gloryholes in the UK. But there used to be a lot of them in public toilets, cut between the cubicles. I’d been using them for years and when I got together with Lynn I introduced her to them too and she loved them. Sadly they seem to be a thing of the past. We’ve not come across one in years. Lynn has used the ones in clubs on a couple of occasions and it was still fun but a very sanitised versions of the ones you’d find ‘out in the wild’. Part of the excitement was that they were seedy and it felt so much more subversive. We’d love to find one again for old times sake but dogging is even better.
James

Reactions: vader 77 and Ozzij
Me and my exgf used to go to 2 certain swing clubs that had glory holes, we did visit many others around the country and nearly all had glory holes, but the 2 I referred to were our favorites. One had a row of 5 cubicles and the ladies usually used 2, 3 and 4 so that guys could get either side. Liz used to love the center one and I could watch her from outside as they had no doors. I have seen as many as 3 guys in each cubicle either side. If she liked a particular cock she would tell me to ask him to join us in a private room later, after all if you can give a lady a good fucking through a 1 inch wall then surely it's worth investigating more, lol.
The 2nd club was a bit more interesting. The one and only cubicle were separated by walls on a corridor either side with only 4 holes in each wall. This meant that more guys could get at her. It also had a door that locked so by the time she got out the favoured "customer" had usually gone, but many of them would follow her to the open showers to help her rinse off any excess cum. If they didn't, then I would
This is Liz and a friend

Attachments

• File 00333_resized.jpg
    File 00333_resized.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Image00006.jpg
    Image00006.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 12