Gloryhole's

Glory hole play is fun! Susan has gotten a lot of cocks thru glory holes. We are in a booth together most of the time, and I get to watch her back up on cocks that come thru the glory hole. Sometimes, she likes for me to go into the adjacent booth and peek thru the glory hole and watch her get fucked by men she invites into her booth. That’s always hot as hell, and we both enjoy it.

In my area there are several. But they are mostly used by gay men. Good spots for if you just want a quick blow job. Or even if you just want to give a quick blow job. Never took my wife there but it would be hot to see sucking strangers cock from a glory hole.

Reactions: goodhubby
I'm sure there is one in the Dallas area. I have seen multiple people talking about them, however I have not personally been to one. I would be open to exploring them if she is interested.

There is two good ones not to far from Us, I went there and thought , wow, i woud love to see here in here with me, So Now as of, we have been there as a couple 4 times now, She likes to see what comes through the hole, First time all she did was jack them off through the hole, She has since graduated to giving blowjobs and has let two guys fuck her through hole

There is two good ones not to far from Us, I went there and thought , wow, i woud love to see here in here with me, So Now as of, we have been there as a couple 4 times now, She likes to see what comes through the hole, First time all she did was jack them off through the hole, She has since graduated to giving blowjobs and has let two guys fuck her through hole
She's sexy. Where do y'all live? Hopefully I'm close.

Reactions: goodhubby