Going out for the first guy

Should I try

• Yes

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Your pussy looks a lot like my Asian wife's little thing. Trust me, you can fit a lot more in there than you think. My wife’s expectations have changed since she found an aggressive lover with a large cock.

You listen for yourself
Nowboy Nov. 26 19

https://.....com/open?id=1JpN5PeSVyOfEgSIfXXWu7ysYrWz0LNtN

Attachments

• PussyCloseUP.JPG
    PussyCloseUP.JPG
    918.2 KB · Views: 58
Question, I've been married a long time and been faithful but he cheated so I want to know what it feels like. However, after looking at other members pics of their vagina, I think I may be an outlier and a bit on the tight side.

But the question, I met a guy who agreed to just a one night thing. He is nice when I told him maybe tonight I'll just suck on it only I don't think I'm ready for intercourse and he said sure, but then he changed. He sent me a pic of his penis with a note. But for some reason I'm so turned on by it. My husband is almost asleep and I'm going to meet that guy in an hour. But I'm scared.

Please give her input if it will have a hard time getting l fitting inside me.
You must get stretched by your new lover and then when you get home have hubby clean your pussy so beautiful

You might be surprised what your husband thinks about it. We started out by getting into the swinger lifestyle where I knew she was fucking other guys. Then it progressed to her dating guys alone, giving sensual massages (yes, happy endings) and me doing the same with ladies. Let yourself relax and enjoy the feeling of another mans cock.

You might be surprised what your husband thinks about it. We started out by getting into the swinger lifestyle where I knew she was fucking other guys. Then it progressed to her dating guys alone, giving sensual massages (yes, happy endings) and me doing the same with ladies. Let yourself relax and enjoy the feeling of another mans cock.
Maybe I will find out soon

I think you will enjoy being the focus of bare hard cock. Decide up front how much risk you will take. BC or no. Rubbers or no.

I'm still wondering myself why certain things that seemed to be sociably unacceptable, turn me on.
that’s natural, the mystery,,the taboo, the first time a really big cock, I mean really big , go anal , once you get enough lotion up in , and get the head in , the rest is easy , after a couple of long strokes , just let your body go limp, wrap your arms around your big dicked breeder and give it up . You will ride on a cloud . Gotta be a big dicked dude though.

Reactions: Kimasianwife