Going through with it.

Hamster

Male
Sep 15, 2022
Hi all, I have been on this forum in the past under a different username.
Back story, my wife and 28 and 29 living in Scotland we have kids and family life is good. Over the years my wife has cheated on me both physical and sexting various guys. I became controlling I would watch her every move to try and avoid her straying but then I developed the cuck/hotwife fantasy. I told her 18 months ago that I would like her to sleep with other men, we keep gravitating towards this life style then pulling back after we suffer a set back such as guys not actually being willing to go beyond online or such as me becoming obsessive with being a cuck.
So currently she is texting guys she knows one guy who is married and my wife is actually friends with his with (this is behind his wife's back) they have agreed to meet and discuss taking things further. She also wants to get talking to more guys and is working on that to get her numbers up.
She has told me about an ex bf who has a massive cock and she can feel it in her stomach she thought it wouldn't fit, we get off to this during sex she is so much weter when thinking about other men rather than me, she's told me I don't compare to him in bed she had previously admitted I'm not the best in bed but she loves me.
When we gravited towards this she is just glowing and full of confidence and so happy. But I obsess over details and need to knoe everything I am now banned from looking at her phone I agreed because I would keep checking it and get off to messages. I find it hard to get on with daily life is it because this is all new? I still have to provide for my family but struggle to focus. Any advice so I don't ruin this for my wife? this is now as much her fantasy as it is mine. Thanks

Last edited:
Update my wife met him last night to talk they have agreed to have sex in her car, and that I will get pictures. His wife is suspicious something is going on so they are going to workout when they can meet without getting caught. My wife was soaking when she came home just after talking to him. I will post pictures and details on another thread when the meeting happens, I never thought we would have got this far after we have kept going round in circles with this.

Update my wife met him last night to talk they have agreed to have sex in her car, and that I will get pictures. His wife is suspicious something is going on so they are going to workout when they can meet without getting caught. My wife was soaking when she came home just after talking to him. I will post pictures and details on another thread when the meeting happens, I never thought we would have got this far after we have kept going round in circles with this.
Im a 10" bull from near glasgow. Im an atheltic build and 6ft7 in height. I can definateky satisfy your wife. What does she look like? Il send u pics of us together👍