Going to do this

lisabarnes

Female
Oct 22, 2022
Ok, I'm going to meet a older guy today. I've been talking with him for sometime now. And he has travel to meet me. He has got a room in town, and has sent me his room number. My husband is gone with his friends till late tonight. So I've got sometime before he gets back home. I'm so excited. He looks alot bigger then my hubby is. Wish me luck. Pic of the guy that he sent me. For the girls on here, what do you think about him?
1.jpg

Just got back from my meeting with this guy ! It was so great ! God, he was so good. He seemed to know what I wanted when I wanted it. But he was big. Way bigger then hubby. I wonder if older guys are just bigger since my hubby is young like me. Anyhow had the time of my life.😀 I can't wait to try something like this again!

Just got back from my meeting with this guy ! It was so great ! God, he was so good. He seemed to know what I wanted when I wanted it. But he was big. Way bigger then hubby. I wonder if older guys are just bigger since my hubby is young like me. Anyhow had the time of my life.😀 I can't wait to try something like this again!
Glad you had a great time hopefully he gave you many orgasms and filled you up plenty. That question is irrelevant about older guys being bigger than younger guys. It all depends on the guys can’t just base it off on one encounter. Also take into account how long older guys can last as for a younger guy. Also there are older guys that fuck better than younger due to experience. But in the end it all depends on the guy and what his packing and how he fucks every guy is different

Glad you had a great time hopefully he gave you many orgasms and filled you up plenty. That question is irrelevant about older guys being bigger than younger guys. It all depends on the guys can’t just base it off on one encounter. Also take into account how long older guys can last as for a younger guy. Also there are older guys that fuck better than younger due to experience. But in the end it all depends on the guy and what his packing and how he fucks every guy is different
Yes, you are right about baseing it off one encounter. Also I did notice that he did last alot longer then my hubby. And I liked how he was telling be how he wanted me. He was in charge. Also I did have more orgasms then with my hubby. Sometimes with my hubby I may just have one. Alot had do do I think with being so excited and turned on by the whole thing. Oh, and he did fill me up. Both in his size, and when he came inside me. He said that it's been awhile since he had been with someone.

Yes, you are right about baseing it off one encounter. Also I did notice that he did last alot longer then my hubby. And I liked how he was telling be how he wanted me. He was in charge. Also I did have more orgasms then with my hubby. Sometimes with my hubby I may just have one. Alot had do do I think with being so excited and turned on by the whole thing. Oh, and he did fill me up. Both in his size, and when he came inside me. He said that it's been awhile since he had been with someone.
First of all i’m happy for you that you had an amazing time with him. But yeah its one encounter only

Good little toy to use 😘

The experience of age or the enthusiasm of youth.

Reactions: toolman2c
Do not discount NRE.

Ok, I'm going to meet a older guy today. I've been talking with him for sometime now. And he has travel to meet me. He has got a room in town, and has sent me his room number. My husband is gone with his friends till late tonight. So I've got sometime before he gets back home. I'm so excited. He looks alot bigger then my hubby is. Wish me luck. Pic of the guy that he sent me. For the girls on here, what do you think about him?
View attachment 1019147
You will be fucking him again soon.

• Love
View attachment 1019147
"Older" is a relative term. He may be older to you, but he looks younger to me. He actually probably in what is called his sexual prime. Somewhere between 25 and 40. Old enough to know how and young enough still be able to use it. Odds are good in that age range they're going to be a good fuck!

• Love