going to have a new experience this weekend

DonD

Male
My wife just called me from her work and told me our kids would be going to her mother house for the weekend. she then told me her boss would be spending the weekend at our house. The rules will be that I may get to watch but her boss doesn't want me to be naked at all. so they will have their fun and I may or may not get to watch. I know she has told me when they have gone away together that they usually stay naked all the time and he has the stamina to fuck multiple times a day.

I am kind of excited but also nervous because she hasn't let me see her fuck before.

My wife just called me from her work and told me our kids would be going to her mother house for the weekend. she then told me her boss would be spending the weekend at our house. The rules will be that I may get to watch but her boss doesn't want me to be naked at all. so they will have their fun and I may or may not get to watch. I know she has told me when they have gone away together that they usually stay naked all the time and he has the stamina to fuck multiple times a day.

I am kind of excited but also nervous because she hasn't let me see her fuck before.
that would not work for me glad it does for you long as your both happy

We agreed early on that she could screw whenever and whomever she wanted. Part of my turn on is he will be in control an I will do as she requests.

Reactions: DonD
I would ask if she wanted to dress me up as a sissy. Yes offer to wear bra and panties and dress and heels for her and also for him so he knows he can play with you also.

My wife doesnt play at our house but when he goes out of town.on business he tell.her that.she needs to.go as he needs her expertise at certain.things