Great Hotwife/Swinging podcast! “The Swingpod With Rocky and Hazel”

Five Star Recommendation for this podcast!

I have been listening to their podcast for the last six months and they are awesome! Hazel is a true Vixen and Rocky loves sharing Hazel more than he ever thought possible. They have a 30-45 minute podcast every two weeks and have covered a variety of lifestyle topics. Plus, Hazel has the most alluring voice and definitely a sex drive that would render most of us nothing more than a quivering, spent limp dick. But, a happy limp dick!

I highly recommend listening to their podcast. I listen on Spotify, but they are on other applications that also stream their podcast as well! Take a listen and let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I listened to the podcast tonight while walking at my son’s sports practice. The advice both of you shared hit home and was very helpful. I cannot even begin to express how much I appreciate you taking time to dig into the deep stuff on your podcast to help us with our journey! There aren’t roadmaps for this lifestyle and it isn’t easy to get perspective from my vanilla friends. At the end of the day, we live and learn. And, yes, swinging or hotwifing is playing with fire!

I hope you enjoy this site as well. There is some great stuff on here as well as some that is a bit out there. ;-). To each their own!

Have a great evening!