Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vote or msg me for the end of story.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Openandready69

Couple
Gold
Where to start?i was feeling horny as usual,a little bored so when by the time hubby got home my pussy was almost worn out from me fucking myself with my Dildos,I was dressed in a short skirt no panties and revealing top,one look and he knew I was ready for a crazy night.we started out at a local rock club,the band was really good.I sat up front and would spread my legs giving the band a good look at my wet pussy.the bass player seemed more than interested,coming records the front of the stage to get as better look.after the show we were getting in the truck when he came out front and complemented me on my outfit.pt1

Reactions: Justin and Naughty
He ended up knowing my hubby which was in another band,i couldn't take my eyes off the bulge in his pants, so I took the lead and asked if he wanted to party a little more.gave hubby the look,u girl's know what I'm saying.the look of I'm getting me some if that. He left his car parked there got in with us and we went to a after hours club, we drank a few mixed drinks,made small talk,hubby went to the bathroom and to my surprise,he made the first move/yea\
He put w fingers inside me with no problem,i knew I was gaping a little and soaking wet all night.hubby made it back and asked if I was ready to go ,I said sure ,we got to the truck and I got in the back with frank.we were about 35 miles from Frank's car and I love public fucking.we started kissing.feeling each other up.when I pulled his pants down omg he was at least 9 inches but thick very thick.well the rule of thumb till now was if I can suck it,get it in my mouth it will fit in my pussy definitely my ass lol.

Reactions: Justin and Naughty
I slid his pants down and climbed on to lap,raising up putting the head and my pussy opening,the struggle began,i wiggled moving myself back an forth but no go, I'm soaking wet ,and open but this cock is not going in,damn it I so need more room.hubby is enjoying watching me struggle with this,but I'm getting frustrated.I WANT THIS BIG COCK IN ME NOW.hubby broke the silence and said ok we are about 5 minutes from his ride.ok I said to myself I'm not going home without fucking this no way.so I climbed on his lap again but this time placed that big cock at my asshole opening.I pushed down ok easy easy and when it gave way I slid all the way down to his thigh.I started riding like there was no tomorrow.he was grabbing my tits and forcing my thrust down.omg I was in and endless orgasm,my pussy was squirting all over him,he told me he was about to cum,should he pull out I said hell no fill my ass with your cum baby.he grabbed my tits and shoved me down hard and exploded holy shit .I looked at where we were and we were right by his vehicle.it was about 5 am at this point.to my surprise he scooted over cock still in my ass got up took 4 steps to his car with me stuck on him like glue.hubby looked at me and said baby have a good time ill see u at the house.omg I didn't get home till 5 that evening.

We get to his house,i call hubby let him know all is well.my pussy is on fire as well as my ass,we go to the bedroom and I have him lay back .ok one-way or another that big cock is going in my pussy.I started sucking and licking him ,my god he was so hard,just then the door opened,fuck talk about breaking the mood ,but to my surprise it was the drummer,and the lead singer,frank whispered to me he had an idea to make it easier to get that monster cock in me,im wad more than game for it.Charlie the singer and richard the drummer didn't need another moment.u started back sucking Frank's cock when Charlie took me from behind ,omg felt so good,but he came very quick,richard followed very thick felt good but he wanted to fuck me in the ass ,frank told him he needed him to cum in my pussy.do he fucked the daylights out of my asshole,ad he was cuming frank got up moved behind me ,richard pulled out and came on my pussy.frank stepped up started working that monster in .oh yea that's what it needed all that cum was great lube,he was very gental too gental,once my pussy had opened to him ,I wanted to be fucked hard.and yes he did omg we fucked all day.I got home about 5 3p that evening with a sore but happy pussy.for the next few days I couldn't even wear panties.

Reactions: big daddy