Great option for wives not interested in real hot wife experience

My wife has given me a hard “no” to the real experience of being a hot wife so I thought of a virtual option that so far has been amazing! It focuses around the remote controlled Lovense Gravity. It’s a vibrating and thrusting dildo that can be controlled by anyone in the world. You can text or even video chat with the bull controlling your wife and she has full control over how long she wants to do it. If the guy has certain toys, they sync to the Gravity so when he thrusts the Gravity thrusts. Like a virtual fuck session! Here’s my story of our first time…

My wife and I have been getting into remote play with our toys. We have quite a few and typically will post a link in the “toy control” chat of Lovense and enjoy 5 minutes of pleasure at a time. That all changed last weekend with the Gravity.

My wife and I had begun our typical session with our favorite position (69). Once she had her first small orgasm we brought out the Domi (vibrating wand) and Edge (prostate) toys. We immediately went to the chat and soon were enjoying some great vibes. I could tell she was getting turned as I tasted her sweet silky wetness (one of her favorites is my tongue in her and the Domi on her clit!). Pretty soon she whispered “I want to play” which is her way to saying she wants to bust out the Gravity. I brought out the Gravity and mounted it to our headboard. With plenty of extra lube, she positioned herself on all fours and slid it in. I went back to the chat and asked if anyone wanted to control my wife.

We quickly matched with someone who began controlling her toy and she starts grinding against it. Slowly allowing more and more of it to penetrate her. At the same time, I laid on my back and she was playfully teasing and sucking my cock. Seeing her being penetrated on both ends was sooooo hot! Well it was about to get hotter! The user mentioned he had a Max 2 and asked if we wanted to sync. We had never synced before so we were excited to try. We synced and my wife asked me what exactly that meant. I whispered in her ear “now the thrusts you feel are the same as this guy thrusting into his Max. You’re being fucked by him.”

A switch flipped in her. She started grinding the Gravity so hard. I’ve never seen so much of it disappear inside of her. She starts sucking me off hard too. Normally she doesn’t take all of me in her mouth (I’m decently gifted in that regard) but before I know it all of my shaft has been shallowed. The whole time she’s moaning which feels incredible on my cock. It was too much and during my breaks she made me watch the Gravity slide between her tight lips and disappear inside of her. After a little while she has a huge orgasm and asks how our friend is doing. I tell her he hasn’t finished yet and she needs to keep riding him until he cums. That phrase turned her into a sexual beast of feminine energy! She rides it even harder and sucks me harder than she ever has before. She has another huge orgasm and seeing her moan and shake on the Gravity causes me cum hard down her throat.
We fucked for a little longer since her sexual appetite was ravaging at that point and it was some of the most passionate sex we’ve ever had. We’re both looking forward to our next session….hopefully tonight!

My wife has about 5 Lovense toys and enjoys using them virtually with 2 or 3 of her long term long distance lovers. Unfortunately, they aren’t around as much as they used to be so when they are around it’s an excellent treat for her. They know what she likes and how to best control her toys for her.

Reactions: Happycouple