Guiding younger hard dick into wife

Who likes to spread and guide a younger harder cock into there wife’s
I love doing that, for a couple reasons. I can feel how hard he is before he enters. Then I get a better sense of what my wife will do after he enters her. Placing the tip right at her entrance and pulling one side of her lips open is so erotic, watching as the head disappears into her and seeing her react to the initial penetration. In the missionary position, if he is not fully hard, she will work with him to arouse him and get him harder, caressing him, talking to him, massaging his arms, back and chest. She'll tell me how good he feels inside her, which also helps him get harder. If he's already rock hard, she reacts differently, experiencing max pleasure right away. She will immediately pull her legs up and back and spread them wider, tipping her hips up so he can push in very deep. She likes it a lot when the tip of a penis taps her cervix. All of it is so hot to watch.

I love doing that, for a couple reasons. I can feel how hard he is before he enters. Then I get a better sense of what my wife will do after he enters her. Placing the tip right at her entrance and pulling one side of her lips open is so erotic, watching as the head disappears into her and seeing her react to the initial penetration. In the missionary position, if he is not fully hard, she will work with him to arouse him and get him harder, caressing him, talking to him, massaging his arms, back and chest. She'll tell me how good he feels inside her, which also helps him get harder. If he's already rock hard, she reacts differently, experiencing max pleasure right away. She will immediately pull her legs up and back and spread them wider, tipping her hips up so he can push in very deep. She likes it a lot when the tip of a penis taps her cervix. All of it is so hot to watch.
Do you get the urge to jerk his cock (or even suck) as you are guiding it in?

Reactions: TripodStory