Guys if you clean up ,,,,,,,,,

Aug 5, 2022
Look if your a husband that likes your clean up duties I believe WE have a say in who is the wife's Bull.

Look come on if her bull is whatever size that is pointless here , what I'm referring to is the ' cum ' .

I have done cleaning and I will say I really like it, she had a guy a few months ago we both met and we always get tested all 3 same clinic and show results to all us , well this guy was shooting this massive loads and I mean they were like saved up for months , and you bet I enjoyed it all both sloppy seconds and clean up n let me tell you it was gooooood.
I was giggling and laughing like it was my first time having sex myself and wife knew I was enjoying myself and his loads ,
She mentioned ' I think You like it more than I do ' ,
I really did enjoy his loads they were so delicious and silky smooth none of that sting In the back of your throat stuff like some guys have , it was sweet tasting like peaches , oh it was good.

Well we had him for a few months but she stopped with him cause he was on the smaller side and now has a bigger guy , but this guy's load ' stings ' the back of my throat, nothing like a downer and I mentioned it to my wife and she says to think of the last guy how sweet his was , but it doesn't matter it still stings .

And this new guy doesn't cum no where near the amount last one did
Told her old guy shot more one load than this guy can in maybe 10 loads .

She burst out laughing about it and asked if I wanted her to call last guy back so I can have him as a boyfriend,
Look I don't want a boyfriend, I'm not really into that dynamic, it's just I get all into it when we play and yes that cum play is important to me, just as sex is and when she takes a guys load , I feel he gave it to you and me so it's now mine to enjoy and all I'm asking for is Quality, your new guy is very watery and tasted horrible and stings my throat, .

So she took her deep breath, like she does when she's about to do something big , and said let's compromise, we hook up with the old guy ,for your fun But I'm keeping my new guy for my fun and you don't have to clean me up when he is here .

What do you guys think
I believe we should have some say and my wife must have thought the same since our old guy is back in the picture.

It's better when a wife will still include her husband in on all the fun

We enjoy regular visits from a guy we know for mfm fun. Done it many times with him. All three if us enjoy what we do, it's not cuck, he's not her bull. We don't use rubbers, we both cum in her. Once in a while he'll cum in her mouth and she swallows. We don't play with the sperm but it's there for sure. Some times she'll wipe off between rounds sometimes not. Him or I have no problem licking her after one of us or both have fucked her. We don't "clean" her, we lick her pussy and clit because it's sexy as hell and she enjoys it. We've both kissed her after she's swallowed a load.
Twice she's jacked him off with her hand, he shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts really high, was damn hot to watch. I have no idea how a woman can possibly swallow that much sperm without loosing a drop.
During a typical night when he's with us she's a mess down there, it's on her thighs, on her pupe area and in her butt crack. Very sexy for sure.
That squishy, sloppy sound as one of us pumps her is a huge turn on for all of us.

Look if your a husband that likes your clean up duties I believe WE have a say in who is the wife's Bull.

Look come on if her bull is whatever size that is pointless here , what I'm referring to is the ' cum ' .

I have done cleaning and I will say I really like it, she had a guy a few months ago we both met and we always get tested all 3 same clinic and show results to all us , well this guy was shooting this massive loads and I mean they were like saved up for months , and you bet I enjoyed it all both sloppy seconds and clean up n let me tell you it was gooooood.
I was giggling and laughing like it was my first time having sex myself and wife knew I was enjoying myself and his loads ,
I really did enjoy his loads they were so delicious and silky smooth none of that sting In the back of your throat stuff like some guys have , it was sweet tasting like peaches , oh it was good.

Well we had him for a few months but she stopped with him cause he was on the smaller side and now has a bigger guy , but this guy's load ' stings ' the back of my throat, nothing like a downer and I mentioned it to my wife and she says to think of the last guy how sweet his was , but it doesn't matter it still stings .

She burst out laughing about it and asked if I wanted her to call last guy back so I can have him as a boyfriend,
Look I don't want a boyfriend, I'm not really into that dynamic, it's just I get all into it when we play and yes that cum play is important to me, just as sex is and when she takes a guys load , I feel he gave it to you and me so it's now mine to enjoy and all I'm asking for is Quality, your new guy is very watery and tasted horrible and stings my throat, .

So she took her deep breath, like she does when she's about to do something big , and said let's compromise, we hook up with the old guy ,for your fun But I'm keeping my new guy for my fun and you don't have to clean me up when he is here .

What do you guys think
I believe we should have some say and my wife must have thought the same since our old guy is back in the picture.

I've sucked a very large number or cocks and been swallowing cum since before I was in High School. I can't say I've ever tasted "sweet" in a guy's cum. I would describe it as almost "chlorine" type taste. Not that it's bad, it's just not "sweet".

We enjoy regular visits from a guy we know for mfm fun. Done it many times with him. All three if us enjoy what we do, it's not cuck, he's not her bull. We don't use rubbers, we both cum in her. Once in a while he'll cum in her mouth and she swallows. We don't play with the sperm but it's there for sure. Some times she'll wipe off between rounds sometimes not. Him or I have no problem licking her after one of us or both have fucked her. We don't "clean" her, we lick her pussy and clit because it's sexy as hell and she enjoys it. We've both kissed her after she's swallowed a load.
Twice she's jacked him off with her hand, he shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts really high, was damn hot to watch. I have no idea how a woman can possibly swallow that much sperm without loosing a drop.
During a typical night when he's with us she's a mess down there, it's on her thighs, on her pupe area and in her butt crack. Very sexy for sure.
That squishy, sloppy sound as one of us pumps her is a huge turn on for all of us.
My long term friends were the same. It was more stag vixen type of play. Sloppy seconds were the norm. She never cleaned up between rounds. Neither one of us cleaned her but we weren't afraid of cum either. We all enjoyed how messy it was and loved watching each other pump our loads in her.

My long term friends were the same. It was more stag vixen type of play. Sloppy seconds were the norm. She never cleaned up between rounds. Neither one of us cleaned her but we weren't afraid of cum either. We all enjoyed how messy it was and loved watching each other pump our loads in her.
That's how we roll and it's fun stuff

I have not eaten another man’s cum from my wife’s pussy ( only my own). However, I have licked another man’s cum off her tits and have kissed her after she has swallowed a couple of very large loads from a lover.
I also have sucked off a couple dozen cocks in my life but can honestly say that only 2 or 3 were what could be considered sweet.
My first cock was my best friend in High School, and his load was amazing ! That’s what probably got me hooked on sucking and swallowing! LOL
His cum was very smooth and tasted very pleasant, and had an almost buttery flavor to it, but I wouldn’t call it sweet. But delicious just the same.
Years later I met a 72 year old man who probably still hold the record for the biggest load I have ever swallowed! His cum was amazing and definitely sweet! He could shoot 7-8 massive spurts, and they were always thick and creamy white. I can remember having to have a bottle of water nearby so I could help wash it down because it was so sweet and sticky. LOL.
His cum was always delicious and almost tasted like marshmallows but also a little fruity too. Unfortunately, he retired and moved to Florida, or else I probably would be addicted to his cum and be still swallowing for him twice a week to this day ! LOL
My wife has admitted that her first and only black lover also had very sweet tasting cum and she loved swallowing for him. He would ALWAYS cum in her mouth 2-3 times whenever they played together.
So, it is possible for a man to have sweet tasting cum, but it is pretty rare.
Usually, I just hope to settle for cum that is not chemical tasting or bitter. Cum is an acquired taste, and the man’s diet plays a huge part in it. Non-Smokers definitely taste better than smokers do.
Just make sure your cum provider is clean and disease free and just have fun with it !

Happy Swallowing everyone!! Bon Appetite!

Honestly I enjoy getting cleaned by my cuck so much.
My wife loves making me clean her up. She says it gives her a good feeling to have so much power over a sissy like me. With my tiny micro penis it's all I'm good for and she constantly reminds me of that. In our marriage she is in total charge and I'm just her submissive gimp. My wife fucks anyone she wants and I have no say in the matter, it's not my place, I wouldn't dare sass off about who she fucks. My job is to watch him fuck her and see what I will never get and to lick his cum up when he is done. Disrespect on my part is not tolorated and will be met with a severe whiping.

What do you guys think

it is about pleasing your wife not yourself.

Cleaned her on occasion, as I considered it special and every time would ruin that. She had one partner I would never clean after, his loads were beyond huge bordering on repulsive.

I have sucked and swallowed thousands of loads. Only one that I remember was sweet like sweet cream, couldn't get enough of it.

Last edited:
My wife loves making me clean her up. She says it gives her a good feeling to have so much power over a sissy like me. With my tiny micro penis it's all I'm good for and she constantly reminds me of that. In our marriage she is in total charge and I'm just her submissive gimp. My wife fucks anyone she wants and I have no say in the matter, it's not my place, I wouldn't dare sass off about who she fucks. My job is to watch him fuck her and see what I will never get and to lick his cum up when he is done. Disrespect on my part is not tolorated and will be met with a severe whiping.
That's the way it should be in a true Femdom relationship.

My primary function is to be obedient to my wife and one of the duties she has assigned me is to lick clean the cum from her pussy after she fucks someone. She let met me know how inferior I am and incapable of fucking a woman so if I whined about eating some guys cum,that would be a show of disrespect.She has a policy that if I disrespect or disobey her bull she gives him the ok to teach me a lesson by whiping my bitch ass with his belt. I've been trained to consider that eating a superior man's cum is a privlege for me and I have learned to enjoy it. Doing so shows both my wife and her bull that I know my place as a pathetic tiny dicked sissy. Cleaning my wife is the only way I'm ever allowed to make contact with her pussy.

My primary function is to be obedient to my wife and one of the duties she has assigned me is to lick clean the cum from her pussy after she fucks someone. She let met me know how inferior I am and incapable of fucking a woman so if I whined about eating some guys cum,that would be a show of disrespect.She has a policy that if I disrespect or disobey her bull she gives him the ok to teach me a lesson by whiping my bitch ass with his belt. I've been trained to consider that eating a superior man's cum is a privlege for me and I have learned to enjoy it. Doing so shows both my wife and her bull that I know my place as a pathetic tiny dicked sissy. Cleaning my wife is the only way I'm ever allowed to make contact with her pussy.
There is a lot to be said for being trained to make your Wife happy, no matter what she wants. After all, she is definitely in control.