Guys Riding a Sybian?

jw_kk

Male
Gold
Any guys ever ride a Sybian? OMFG, who knew...?

In a moment of weakness, I succumbed to poor impulse control and bought a Sybian, and lots of attachments. It was intended as a holiday surprise for my wife KK. It arrived yesterday.

We set it up early evening, so that KK could take her first ride and christen the machine. She's ridden one of these toys at a party a few years ago, but given its price point, I never really considered purchasing one. Now I wonder why I delayed. She orgasmed herself into almost total oblivion with the thing, while me, David, Andy and Paul helped (sucking on her nipples, kissing, touching her while she enjoyed orgasmic nirvana).

Since none of "the boys" had cum, I took a bold move, lubed up the 'finger' attachment, and mounted up. I have never, ever experienced such a mind-bending cum in my life! Holy shit... the prostate massage this thing delivers is beyond amazing.

The only other of us brave enough to ride in last night's session was Paul. i have truly never seen an erection as hard, firm, and gorgeous as what he manifest while riding the Sybian. After about five minutes, his cock was so hard it looked like it might pop. A rivulet of pre-cum was running from his cock-head. I couldn't resist, and knelt down, intending to blow him while the Sybian was doing its magic in Paul's ass. Pretty much the instant my tongue touched the underside of Paul's cock-head, he blew his load. His cum was so massive and voluminous my whole face was coated in spunk. He fell off the machine, curling up into the fetal position atop the vinyl sheet we had things set up on.

I think we used up an entire bottle of coconut oil last night. Everybody had an amazing time. I'm hoping David and Andy take a turn tonight. I think at least one of us is going to try doing KK in the ass while she's riding. The body position looks like it might be a little awkward, but do-able.

Has anypne else ever tried something like this?

In a moment of weakness, I succumbed to poor impulse control and bought a Sybian, and lots of attachments. It was intended as a holiday surprise for my wife KK. It arrived yesterday.

We set it up early evening, so that KK could take her first ride and christen the machine. She's ridden one of these toys at a party a few years ago, but given its price point, I never really considered purchasing one. Now I wonder why I delayed. She orgasmed herself into almost total oblivion with the thing, while me, David, Andy and Paul helped (sucking on her nipples, kissing, touching her while she enjoyed orgasmic nirvana).

Since none of "the boys" had cum, I took a bold move, lubed up the 'finger' attachment, and mounted up. I have never, ever experienced such a mind-bending cum in my life! Holy shit... the prostate massage this thing delivers is beyond amazing.

The only other of us brave enough to ride in last night's session was Paul. i have truly never seen an erection as hard, firm, and gorgeous as what he manifest while riding the Sybian. After about five minutes, his cock was so hard it looked like it might pop. A rivulet of pre-cum was running from his cock-head. I couldn't resist, and knelt down, intending to blow him while the Sybian was doing its magic in Paul's ass. Pretty much the instant my tongue touched the underside of Paul's cock-head, he blew his load. His cum was so massive and voluminous my whole face was coated in spunk. He fell off the machine, curling up into the fetal position atop the vinyl sheet we had things set up on.

I think we used up an entire bottle of coconut oil last night. Everybody had an amazing time. I'm hoping David and Andy take a turn tonight. I think at least one of us is going to try doing KK in the ass while she's riding. The body position looks like it might be a little awkward, but do-able.

I have ridden a thick 8" dildo and am presently trying to have a sissygasm with my prostrate stimulator. I'm going to get one and give it a ride.

Why the finger attachment? LOL, Yes I’ve ridden one, too expensive for me to buy but love when we go to parties and they have one, the wife prefers the real thing but she has ridden many a times, you are correct though may be difficult to bang her ass while riding but not impossible I guess!

Reactions: WantToWatchWife