Guys that have fucked their best friends wife!

That's a good topic. Well I never fucked a friends wife, but one of my good friends did fuck my wife when I was out of town for weekend.
He must of felt guilty so it came out when we were hanging out one evening. I told him I was cool with it only if he gave me all the details lol.
I got more than expected lol. Especially since he is black and my wife is asian which made it all that much more taboo/erotic

That's a good topic. Well I never fucked a friends wife, but one of my good friends did fuck my wife when I was out of town for weekend.
He must of felt guilty so it came out when we were hanging out one evening. I told him I was cool with it only if he gave me all the details lol.
I got more than expected lol. Especially since he is black and my wife is asian which made it all that much more taboo/erotic
That is hot can you give more detail about what occurred

That is hot can you give more detail about what occurred
Well sure! Been married to my asian wife (Filipina) for a year now, but together for 6 years now.
I have a buddy (Sean) that I have known for 8 years and we all hang out sometimes in small groups of friends. We would
hang out for drinks and normal stuff. Sean would often flirt and make sexual innuendos to any girls in the group. He's just that
way. My wife usually would just humor him, going along with him. I always did notice there was a mutual attraction there and my
wife and him would wink or stick their tongue out at each other. Stuff like that. Seemed innocent enough .
So about 2 weeks ago I had to travel out of town for a conference for 3 days. My wife and I would always get on the phone every evening
before we would get to sleep whenever we are out of town. On my last evening before returning home I could not reach her and figured
it was just the cell service in our area which is not the greatest, but then remembered we had just gotten a land line at home as well and tried it.
No luck So I just went to bed and flew home next day. I asked her about my call, and funny she said oh maybe the cell service was out?
I left it alone and ask if she got to go out with our friends to hang out. She said oh yea they all went to hang out at local micro brew house pub we
all like. I said oh cool, who all went ? She says Wendy, Julie &John, Lisa, Sharon, Sean and Jason. I said nice, who's Jason ? She said oh it was
some friend that came along with Sean. Oh I see, cool I said. That was the extent of that conversation and didn't really think much of it, but once we
got to bed and of course I was horny as hell after 3 days away, we started fucking. Just something seemed different about it. She was really horny, really wet,
wetter than usual, and just seemed kind of loose feeling to me. Of course my mind wondered, especially since it was really hard and took longer to make her cum.
Next day I'm at the gym, and see my friend Sean and we start chatting about work and other things. At some point we're working out, and he just says Bro I need to
tell you something. I said yea what's up? He says lets go get a protein shake at the cafe where it's quiet. He seemed awkward. So while were sitting having a shake
he says you know how when we all go out and there's playful flirting and kidding around ? I said yes it's a lot of fun watching how the girls respond to your remarks. He says I have to confess we were all out and I was just being me and made a couple jokes of sex to Kathy (my wife) and my friend Jason says to me
DUDE I think she wants you. Sean says to Jason you think so huh? Jason laughed and said are you stupid? Of course she does. So were all leaving and in the parking lot and it's just Kathy, Jason and myself saying goodnight. I'm not sure why I said it, but I did say too bad your husband is not gonna be home to play with you looking so hot like that. Kathy winked at me and said just like that "why don't you play with me then and giggled".
That was the moment of no return, but I did say what about Chad your husband? She just said it's fine and not to worry so much. I took Kathy to the side and said are you playing with me, and she said no, really do you want to play? I said I would need to take Jason home to his place and it's an hour away. She said well that would be pretty late so why don't you bring him and he can hang out in the other room? I was so nervous, but we ended up at your house Sean says to me. I suddenly felt a knot in my gut when Sean said this to me, but it was really erotic at the same time and I wanted to know what happened. I just said Sean you know you're one of my best friends and it's cool as long as you're honest and give ma all the details. I could tell he was relieved of that. I said so tell me everything in detail and he laughed saying you sure Bro ? I said of course, just talk to me like it was any other chick. He says well ok.
I'm not the greatest story teller but he broke it down like this.
Sean: We're sitting at your house on the sofa and Jason is sitting at dining table sipping a beer while Kathy and I are sitting next to each other.
Sean: You sure you're cool with me here?
Kathy: Do you want to leave?
Sean: Nope lol
Kathy: Can you tell Jason we'll be back shortly that you're gonna help me with my computer in the other room?
Sean: Sounds good. Hey Jason I'm gonna go help Kathy for a minute with her Computer.
Jason: ok guys, I'll just enjoy my brew here lol.
So Kathy and I are in your bedroom, and she turns on light and dims it a little right away. I'm standing between the door and bed and she kinda walks in my
direction and stopped.
Sean: Kathy what are we doing here?
Kathy: Just to have some fun since you been a big tease for so long now.
Sean: Hmmm ok then lol
Kathy put her hand on my chest and said you know I always thought you were hot sexy right?

I was trying to picture them because my wife Kathy is only 5' 4" and Sean is your typical 6'3" muscular black guy. Now I was actually excited to hear it all.
So then what happen I asked Sean.

Well Kathy moved in closer and I of course followed and just fell into what seemed like no turning back She stood in front of me looked up and said kiss me Sean.

Sean: Thought you would never ask
Kathy: tilts her head back to kiss.
Sean: Our tongues we're going at it and she runs her hand down to my thigh and my cock was throbbing like mad.
Kathy: omg Sean that's a big package you have, can I open it giggles .
Sean: All yours baby. She undid my belt and zipper, pulling my pants to the floor. She got on her knees and grabbed my cock and was pumping it.
Sean: Suck me baby, I know you been needin it.
Kathy: You want to fuck me with that big cock huh?
Sean: Hell yea wanta stretch you out.

So Kathy was sucking on me as I was pulling her top off. I stood her up as she just kept gazing at my cock saying fuck it's really huge.
I walke her backwards to your bed and lay her on the edge and reached under her skirt and pulled her little panties off. They were really
wet and I wanted to smell them. Smelled really hot like wet pussy. I spread her legs open and started licking her. I said mmm babe you're
so wet and that's a tight little hole you have. I was actually afraid I would hurt her and you would kill me lol.
I wanted to make sure she was ready dude so I slipped a finger in her pussy hole to loosen it a bit. You're wife started bucking on my finger and
I thought fuck she must be drunk or something. I knew Jaso was near by so I didn't want to waste much time so I stood in front of the bed, and just started
sliding my cock up and down her wet pussy from her clit down to her ass hole and back and forth several times before I knew it she had reached down
and grabbed my cock to pull it in as I began to push. It took a little extra pressure than I'm use to, but once my cock head kind of made a pop as it went in
it was really, really tight. She started to hunch until I was sliding it in and out, but only about half my cock.
I never saw Seans cock even when we were at gym, but always saw it was a big bulge, so I said wow really, only half? Why? How big are you anyway as I laugh.
Sean said on a good day a little over 10" close to 11". I said you're a fucking liar lol. He said no...Really it is. I had to ask how thick if you don't mind me asking.
He thought for a second and said ummm maybe like the thickness of a RedBull can. I just thought fuck he must be an anomaly. So what else I ask Sean. Did she cum on you?
Sean says well I was fucking her with half my cock and after only a few strokes she was bucking into me saying she was cumming and to fuck her hard, and harder til I finally was all in and pounding hard and deep. After another couple minutes, maybe 3 she was moaning that she never felt anything so good and was cumming again. As she was cumming i glanced back and sure as shit Jason is there with his phone doing pics or video. We fucked for about another hour til we left. I told Jason you better fucking never let those pics or video out with any faces. He said no worries. I told him to send them to me and he did of course.
I asked Sean to send them to me once he got them and finally after like a whole week I got them lol. Wow I didn't think my wife to be a slut quite like that, but now it seems she likes that big black cock for sure.

Attachments

• Trim_6-22-2018_74621_AM.mp4
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,948
  • Trim_6-22-2018_74710_AM.mp4
    737.4 KB · Views: 1,273
  • Trim_6-22-2018_74814_AM.mp4
    729.6 KB · Views: 1,196
  • Trim_6-22-2018_74751_AM.mp4
    501 KB · Views: 1,004
  • Trim_6-22-2018_74857_AM.mp4
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,011
  • Trim_6-22-2018_75006_AM.mp4
    882.5 KB · Views: 864
  • Trim_6-22-2018_75124_AM.mp4
    1 MB · Views: 836
  • Trim_6-22-2018_75241_AM.mp4
    1.3 MB · Views: 893
  • Trim_6-22-2018_75435_AM.mp4
    1.6 MB · Views: 975
  • Trim_6-22-2018_75538_AM.mp4
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,195
Last edited:
Well sure! Been married to my asian wife (Filipina) for a year now, but together for 6 years now.
I have a buddy (Sean) that I have known for 8 years and we all hang out sometimes in small groups of friends. We would
hang out for drinks and normal stuff. Sean would often flirt and make sexual innuendos to any girls in the group. He's just that
way. My wife usually would just humor him, going along with him. I always did notice there was a mutual attraction there and my
wife and him would wink or stick their tongue out at each other. Stuff like that. Seemed innocent enough .
So about 2 weeks ago I had to travel out of town for a conference for 3 days. My wife and I would always get on the phone every evening
before we would get to sleep whenever we are out of town. On my last evening before returning home I could not reach her and figured
it was just the cell service in our area which is not the greatest, but then remembered we had just gotten a land line at home as well and tried it.
No luck So I just went to bed and flew home next day. I asked her about my call, and funny she said oh maybe the cell service was out?
I left it alone and ask if she got to go out with our friends to hang out. She said oh yea they all went to hang out at local micro brew house pub we
all like. I said oh cool, who all went ? She says Wendy, Julie &John, Lisa, Sharon, Sean and Jason. I said nice, who's Jason ? She said oh it was
some friend that came along with Sean. Oh I see, cool I said. That was the extent of that conversation and didn't really think much of it, but once we
got to bed and of course I was horny as hell after 3 days away, we started fucking. Just something seemed different about it. She was really horny, really wet,
wetter than usual, and just seemed kind of loose feeling to me. Of course my mind wondered, especially since it was really hard and took longer to make her cum.
Next day I'm at the gym, and see my friend Sean and we start chatting about work and other things. At some point we're working out, and he just says Bro I need to
tell you something. I said yea what's up? He says lets go get a protein shake at the cafe where it's quiet. He seemed awkward. So while were sitting having a shake
he says you know how when we all go out and there's playful flirting and kidding around ? I said yes it's a lot of fun watching how the girls respond to your remarks. He says I have to confess we were all out and I was just being me and made a couple jokes of sex to Kathy (my wife) and my friend Jason says to me
DUDE I think she wants you. Sean says to Jason you think so huh? Jason laughed and said are you stupid? Of course she does. So were all leaving and in the parking lot and it's just Kathy, Jason and myself saying goodnight. I'm not sure why I said it, but I did say too bad your husband is not gonna be home to play with you looking so hot like that. Kathy winked at me and said just like that "why don't you play with me then and giggled".
That was the moment of no return, but I did say what about Chad your husband? She just said it's fine and not to worry so much. I took Kathy to the side and said are you playing with me, and she said no, really do you want to play? I said I would need to take Jason home to his place and it's an hour away. She said well that would be pretty late so why don't you bring him and he can hang out in the other room? I was so nervous, but we ended up at your house Sean says to me. I suddenly felt a knot in my gut when Sean said this to me, but it was really erotic at the same time and I wanted to know what happened. I just said Sean you know you're one of my best friends and it's cool as long as you're honest and give ma all the details. I could tell he was relieved of that. I said so tell me everything in detail and he laughed saying you sure Bro ? I said of course, just talk to me like it was any other chick. He says well ok.
Sean: We're sitting at your house on the sofa and Jason is sitting at dining table sipping a beer while Kathy and I are sitting next to each other.
Kathy: Can you tell Jason we'll be back shortly that you're gonna help me with my computer in the other room?
Sean: Sounds good. Hey Jason I'm gonna go help Kathy for a minute with her Computer.
So Kathy and I are in your bedroom, and she turns on light and dims it a little right away. I'm standing between the door and bed and she kinda walks in my
direction and stopped.
Kathy put her hand on my chest and said you know I always thought you were hot sexy right?

I was trying to picture them because my wife Kathy is only 5' 4" and Sean is your typical 6'3" muscular black guy. Now I was actually excited to hear it all.

Well Kathy moved in closer and I of course followed and just fell into what seemed like no turning back She stood in front of me looked up and said kiss me Sean.

Sean: Our tongues we're going at it and she runs her hand down to my thigh and my cock was throbbing like mad.
Sean: All yours baby. She undid my belt and zipper, pulling my pants to the floor. She got on her knees and grabbed my cock and was pumping it.

So Kathy was sucking on me as I was pulling her top off. I stood her up as she just kept gazing at my cock saying fuck it's really huge.
I walke her backwards to your bed and lay her on the edge and reached under her skirt and pulled her little panties off. They were really
wet and I wanted to smell them. Smelled really hot like wet pussy. I spread her legs open and started licking her. I said mmm babe you're
so wet and that's a tight little hole you have. I was actually afraid I would hurt her and you would kill me lol.
I wanted to make sure she was ready dude so I slipped a finger in her pussy hole to loosen it a bit. You're wife started bucking on my finger and
I thought fuck she must be drunk or something. I knew Jaso was near by so I didn't want to waste much time so I stood in front of the bed, and just started
sliding my cock up and down her wet pussy from her clit down to her ass hole and back and forth several times before I knew it she had reached down
and grabbed my cock to pull it in as I began to push. It took a little extra pressure than I'm use to, but once my cock head kind of made a pop as it went in
it was really, really tight. She started to hunch until I was sliding it in and out, but only about half my cock.
I never saw Seans cock even when we were at gym, but always saw it was a big bulge, so I said wow really, only half? Why? How big are you anyway as I laugh.
Sean said on a good day a little over 10" close to 11". I said you're a fucking liar lol. He said no...Really it is. I had to ask how thick if you don't mind me asking.
He thought for a second and said ummm maybe like the thickness of a RedBull can. I just thought fuck he must be an anomaly. So what else I ask Sean. Did she cum on you?
Sean says well I was fucking her with half my cock and after only a few strokes she was bucking into me saying she was cumming and to fuck her hard, and harder til I finally was all in and pounding hard and deep. After another couple minutes, maybe 3 she was moaning that she never felt anything so good and was cumming again. As she was cumming i glanced back and sure as shit Jason is there with his phone doing pics or video. We fucked for about another hour til we left. I told Jason you better fucking never let those pics or video out with any faces. He said no worries. I told him to send them to me and he did of course.
I asked Sean to send them to me once he got them and finally after like a whole week I got them lol. Wow I didn't think my wife to be a slut quite like that, but now it seems she likes that big black cock for sure.
Well dam that is hot and awesome how it happened

direction and stopped.

holy fuck that was hot!
those 2 are pornstar material!

Last edited:
I don't give a Fuck about you being in Canada to me the travel to Fuck you is more for play and the anticipation and effort put in to get th you wow honestly you can imagine how much better and hotter or rewarding and more pleasurable that would honestly be don't you think?

Owwow
direction and stopped.

wow these are hot. I am sure Jason must have fucked her as well after watching them and she loved it. Did you