Guys, what's the benefits you get from your wife having a totally open marriage?

Although we consider ourselves in the category of “swingers”. For the most part, we have stuck mainly to MF/M experiences, which has been by choice partly because the wife likes to have sex with other men and partly because I get off sharing her. But that is only a couple of the many reasons. If you can handle it, nothing is a greater turn-on than seeing another man have his way with your wife. I will not deny how much pleasure I get from knowing she has had sex with other people, especially men. The way I feel knowing my wife has been with other men is hard to explain. Once I got past my insecurities, it allowed me to really think about what is happening, enjoy the moments, and realize how special our relationship is. As her husband, I know what her mouth feels like around their cock, the feel of her pussy when they are fucking her, and how tight and wet she gets. I get hot trying to imagine what is going through their minds and what her body feels like to them. Because it is my wife, it is exciting watching them pound her pussy. Hearing their skin slapping together, or listening to her moan and then scream as she cums on their cocks. Also, hearing their moans as they fuck her, or as she sucks on them. It is turn on when they get vocal from her attention as they cum in her mouth or deep in her pussy. Visually is a big part of the excitement too. Whether it is seeing the look of ecstasy on her face, or theirs. Watching another man’s slick cock disappear in and out of the wife’s pussy, and becoming dripping wet with cum running out of her gaping hole. Watch her ass ripple as another man pounds her from behind. Watch as she runs her hands down his back to his ass, and then grabs his cheeks pulling him in deeper to her pussy. Seeing her ankles on another man’s shoulders as he fucks the shit out of her. Watch as they kiss deeply while fucking. Seeing her with her legs spread wide as they pound her pussy for all its worth before exploding deep inside her. Seeing her deep throat and then watching her swallow their big loads, is an awesome site. I also enjoy being with the wife after she has been with other men. Smelling the scent of them on her, feeling how hot and swollen her pussy is. The smell of her cock breath and tasting their cum, either on her tongue or in her pussy. As I said, it is hard to explain but sharing the wife has been is extremely erotic and never failed to arouse me. From the first time I saw her holding another man’s cock in her hand, to seeing her squirt from getting fucked so hard she soaked the sheets. Even deeply and passionately kissing another man as he fucks her gives me a special “thrill”. Finally, getting the pleasure of having her after they have. We have heard this called “reclaiming” and for us it is about us returning to each other. This is where the two of us reclaim our relationship.

My wife and i first started going out she was a virgin very naive about sex and shy she was brought up by strict oarents she was 17 i was 16 and she had only had one guy who she said was her boy friend due to her not being able to date she had to be in by 10 untill she was almost 20 and she had idea that i was messing around it took me awhile to be able to play with her tits and how i got into her pants was due to her taking to much allergy meds when she asked what i was doing i said nothing and got her pants down and got into that pussy it was so tight it hurt and i was hooked after that tho we didn't have sex very much cuz it was painful for her due to my size and she had started working where she got alot of attention fr guys and she had idea i was messing around so she snuck out a few times after work and liked all the attention well we ended up having a baby and i got caught messing around while we were living together so she started hanging out with a girl friend who told her to try as much cock as u can before u get married and so she felt like she was missing out i ended up going out of state and she got caught up with this guy she worked with while drinking and she never drank either so she was carefree and they ended up sleeping together but she hed been flirting with the boss who put guilt trip on her for not sleeping with him and i knew about the first guy and was mad when i found out about the 2nd it was because she was telling a friend how big his cock was and how she couldn't believe it but this time i got a little excited i had to know more so i had her tell me every thing thats when i knew i had to see for my self her having sex with another guy the first time was so hot i coyldn't control my self i just pumped the shit out of her

Reactions: stonemtncouple
Although we consider ourselves in the category of “swingers”. For the most part, we have stuck mainly to MF/M experiences, which has been by choice partly because the wife likes to have sex with other men and partly because I get off sharing her. But that is only a couple of the many reasons. If you can handle it, nothing is a greater turn-on than seeing another man have his way with your wife. I will not deny how much pleasure I get from knowing she has had sex with other people, especially men. The way I feel knowing my wife has been with other men is hard to explain. Once I got past my insecurities, it allowed me to really think about what is happening, enjoy the moments, and realize how special our relationship is. As her husband, I know what her mouth feels like around their cock, the feel of her pussy when they are fucking her, and how tight and wet she gets. I get hot trying to imagine what is going through their minds and what her body feels like to them. Because it is my wife, it is exciting watching them pound her pussy. Hearing their skin slapping together, or listening to her moan and then scream as she cums on their cocks. Also, hearing their moans as they fuck her, or as she sucks on them. It is turn on when they get vocal from her attention as they cum in her mouth or deep in her pussy. Visually is a big part of the excitement too. Whether it is seeing the look of ecstasy on her face, or theirs. Watching another man’s slick cock disappear in and out of the wife’s pussy, and becoming dripping wet with cum running out of her gaping hole. Watch her ass ripple as another man pounds her from behind. Watch as she runs her hands down his back to his ass, and then grabs his cheeks pulling him in deeper to her pussy. Seeing her ankles on another man’s shoulders as he fucks the shit out of her. Watch as they kiss deeply while fucking. Seeing her with her legs spread wide as they pound her pussy for all its worth before exploding deep inside her. Seeing her deep throat and then watching her swallow their big loads, is an awesome site. I also enjoy being with the wife after she has been with other men. Smelling the scent of them on her, feeling how hot and swollen her pussy is. The smell of her cock breath and tasting their cum, either on her tongue or in her pussy. As I said, it is hard to explain but sharing the wife has been is extremely erotic and never failed to arouse me. From the first time I saw her holding another man’s cock in her hand, to seeing her squirt from getting fucked so hard she soaked the sheets. Even deeply and passionately kissing another man as he fucks her gives me a special “thrill”. Finally, getting the pleasure of having her after they have. We have heard this called “reclaiming” and for us it is about us returning to each other. This is where the two of us reclaim our relationship.
Well said!

Reactions: Discretefun66
Thankyou i do feel weird about things but its nice you understand feel free to private message if u like
It's the excitement of a fetish. It's outside of the ordinary it's exciting it's taboo it's an adventure.... And if you're with a partner that truly excepts you the way that you accept them that weird feeling goes away and you get to really enjoy yourself and bask in the experience. Every time I spent roast one of my girls, I come more than anybody else because I'm enjoying having her serve and worship me in appreciation, and watching him go all out to please and impress her. Come all over her face while he fucks her and then make her perform there with it all over her face until we're done with her... come all over, like the slut she wanted to be and she's a slippery sticky mess... She can get cleaned up and come thank Daddy again