Guys, when your sexy wife fucks herself with a good size dildo she cums harder then you can make her cum, how do you fell about your own sexuality???

she always cums harder and quicker, her favorite one is just the right length and girth makes her moan as soon as it goes deep. Love the way her body responds to it.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
I can so understand.. We have been married for 10 yrs, first 3 years she had never had an orgasm. We had not spoken about her past at that time . She went for a visit to Scotland to see a friend and they had gone out for a girls night out. She danced with a guy and she felt his huge cock pressing against her ass- in that second she got wet, remembered her ex partners with big dicks and 3 years without a proper fuck with me. she pushed her ass onto his dick and of course the chap knew- they had gone out to the car park and she rode his dick for half an hour came twice and was screaming like hell. she ended up staying for two days at his place and made up for the lost three years

Does she still see him
Yes she often visited him. For a year he was her only lover but has now got several lovers. When she came back from Scotland she told me she cheated she told me I was by far the smallest cock she has ever had and never been with anyone who cums in less then a minute. We stayed together because there is love in our relationship but I understood I cannot satisfy her, so for 7 yrs now been a cuck.

Yes she often visited him. For a year he was her only lover but has now got several lovers. When she came back from Scotland she told me she cheated she told me I was by far the smallest cock she has ever had and never been with anyone who cums in less then a minute. We stayed together because there is love in our relationship but I understood I cannot satisfy her, so for 7 yrs now been a cuck.
And for seven years she's been a size queen
Her little pussy would have loved been full of cock again after three years

after the cheating for a while once a week she offered her pussy to me, she was like it`s Friday, come you can have your minute fun... She even asked me do you prefer if I fake moan like I used to or do you want me to be quiet? When I was done, she got up, had a shower and went to her lover for a proper fuck. Then these once a week offerings turned into once a month and then more and more infrequent. To the point where I have not been in her pussy for 3 yrs now. I am glad to clean her pussy when she offers it

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My wife loves huge things in her pussy. He has a lot of toys, but when she’s really thick and big in it, she enjoys like animal. Juice is pouring from her pussy.
Pumpkin_in_my_pussy_1.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_2.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_3.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_4.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_5.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_6.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_7.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_8.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_9.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_10.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_11.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_12.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_13.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_14.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_15.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_16.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_18.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_19.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_20.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_21.jpg

For my wife I can I noticed she definitely is more vocal with her realistic dildo. I think it is partly because of her thinking about having another cock in her and the fact it is longer. I still reme the first time I fucked here with the dildo she said it is super heaven..l. Quite a turn on

Reactions: Jiggyjiggy
Yes, I do...no doubt. That is why he uses it. I am very deep and can take at least 10"+. I love the feel of it slamming up against my cervix.

View attachment 663551
Which is better a good size dildo or a average size dick?
My dildo sure can successfully scratch my itch, better what's your wife think?
I like to use big dildos on her and be in charge but she usually pulls them out and begs for me to fuck her to orgasm. I guess i know to hit that spot that I can’t do with a fake rubber cock unless she does it herself which is rare.

I like to use big dildos on her and be in charge but she usually pulls them out and begs for me to fuck her to orgasm. I guess i know to hit that spot that I can’t do with a fake rubber cock unless she does it herself which is rare.
may be rare, but it happens, lol