Guys, when your sexy wife fucks herself with a good size dildo she cums harder then you can make her cum, how do you fell about your own sexuality???

My wife has never cum on my cock and says that she never cums that way for any cock. She needed a tongue on her clit. So she alwys cums harder on her BBC dildoe. My favorite way to do this is to cum in her first, then use the dildoe, at some point I pull it out and suck my cum off it. That has always seemed to make her orgasm even stronger.

My wife has never cum on my cock and says that she never cums that way for any cock. She needed a tongue on her clit. So she alwys cums harder on her BBC dildoe. My favorite way to do this is to cum in her first, then use the dildoe, at some point I pull it out and suck my cum off it. That has always seemed to make her orgasm even stronger.
I guess your like me, you do whatever to get her off which makes you a considerate lover. How many other men just fuck their partner and don’t give a fuck so long as they cum.

Reactions: JozyXt
only she will know if she thinks your a great love or not, but she obviously like other cock/objects fucking her as well, lol
She doesn’t ask for the extra fake cock, it’s me that try’s my luck and wiggle it in there 😂. Usually she tells me to fuck off and we carry on and she still comes as hard as she does with the fake member along side me.

She doesn’t ask for the extra fake cock, it’s me that try’s my luck and wiggle it in there 😂. Usually she tells me to fuck off and we carry on and she still comes as hard as she does with the fake member along side me.
but as you said earlier she uses it alone at times, so don't kid yourself she likes using it too, maybe just not in front of you, that's all, lol

For me there's lots of reasons, knowing my guy wants to make me cum, being filled up more, having him watch me cum, him seeing how muck cock I can take, me reminiscing about a past lover.
View attachment 503637
So my wife won't likely ever admit it, but she cums really hard on her larger toys. Way more than my average sized cock. I just ordered her the Mr. Hankeys Nick Capra, nice and thick.

but as you said earlier she uses it alone at times, so don't kid yourself she likes using it too, maybe just not in front of you, that's all, lol
We’re never apart!!! We work and live together. I wish she would use them on the very rare days she has at home!!! Would she dare use them without me and not tell me !?? I hope so 🤣

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu