Guys, would you clean a bull?

Quick question!! Would you be will to suck your wife’s bull clean after he cums in her?
Well, I’m bi and sure, I used to pull it out of my ex when she was getting creamy and lick it down , she would climb on my face afterwards. One time he overnighted slept in our bed with us . We had been drinking and after he was done fucking her we were snoring. She went into the living room on the couch. I woke up , started playing with him and gave him some head and pretty soon I found out what 12” prime bbc feels like hitting your prostate. Very nice.

Attachments

• cuckplace12.jpg
    cuckplace12.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 38
If you are present and the Bull does a good job, the correct way to thank him is by cleaning her juices off his cock, before you clean your wife.

If your Bull does a good job it is your role to thank him and clean your wifes pussy juices from his dripping cock.
I can't think of anything better than that.

Reactions: WaltHardman
I haven’t cleaned my wife’s lover’s cock yet, but the matter has been openly discussed among all three. At the same time, there was a discussion about the possibility of preparing a lover's cock for the wife. The matter is under consideration, time will tell how things will go.
Thats funny
I have many times. First I clean the bull, then my wife. Then I go in the other room and jerkoff.

You jerk off in the other room? What a good little cuck. Your wife has done a good job on you 💪

Cucks: Is the bull in charge of his bitch (your wife) and you? Or do you listen only to your wife? Do your rules change for different bulls? Is she running the show or the bull?

Mark is my wife’s Bull, but Mark is also our good friend. Since covid we limit the amount of people we play with to one, Mark. We play together and sleep together, Mark as full access to my wife night or day, no questions asked. It is not uncommon that during a night of play, I might hold Mark’s big cock and put it in my wife or give him a hand job to make sure he is nice and hard. But one night my wife wanted me to get Mark hard and ready by sucking his dick.

My weakness is my nipples and Mark knows it, so he started to rub my nipples, then started sucking and biting on them while rubbing my cock and I started rubbing his, thinking about it inside the wife, I immediately went down on Mark as instructed. His dick is very big and only the head would fit in my mouth and I love the taste of his precum. Within minutes Mark’s dick reached critical mass and I inserted it into my wife and watched her ride.

I get turned on seeing other man’s cock that are bigger than mine. I lust after big cock because I want to see them in my wife. My wife was built for a big meaty cock and by her reaction she thinks so too. Now I suck Marks cock on a regular basis.
He seems comfortable with male-male contact. You suck his cock on a regular basis, any other interactions?

Do you clean (either of them) after he comes inside her? Has he come in your mouth? Has he sucked you? Have the two of you gone further?

He seems comfortable with male-male contact. You suck his cock on a regular basis, any other interactions?

Do you clean (either of them) after he comes inside her? Has he come in your mouth? Has he sucked you? Have the two of you gone further?
I used to pull AJ ‘s cock out of my wife , suck it a little while she watched , apologized to her and stick it back in, then for sure lick them both up and down after they finished and they could go for an hour hard , work a froth up and multiple squirt sessions.

As a stag would you eat a cream pie?
My wife was a huge squirter , I loved when she would hold onto the head board on the bed and lower her hairy bush directly on my mouth, I would tongue the clit and suck , soon the water works would open up and with it her bulls cum too , such blissful flavor .

Mark is my wife’s Bull, but Mark is also our good friend. Since covid we limit the amount of people we play with to one, Mark. We play together and sleep together, Mark as full access to my wife night or day, no questions asked. It is not uncommon that during a night of play, I might hold Mark’s big cock and put it in my wife or give him a hand job to make sure he is nice and hard. But one night my wife wanted me to get Mark hard and ready by sucking his dick.

My weakness is my nipples and Mark knows it, so he started to rub my nipples, then started sucking and biting on them while rubbing my cock and I started rubbing his, thinking about it inside the wife, I immediately went down on Mark as instructed. His dick is very big and only the head would fit in my mouth and I love the taste of his precum. Within minutes Mark’s dick reached critical mass and I inserted it into my wife and watched her ride.

I get turned on seeing other man’s cock that are bigger than mine. I lust after big cock because I want to see them in my wife. My wife was built for a big meaty cock and by her reaction she thinks so too. Now I suck Marks cock on a regular basis.
It`s a turn on for me seeing a cock that superior to mine.

While I've been the quote unquote bull in the couple MMFs I've done...if the moods as right and the girl was really getting off I'd probably have no problem eating her pussy while a cocks was filling it with hot jizz.