Had our first cuckold/cheating foreplay

Yet the OP thanked me for my input later on in the thread. Maybe you should have taken the time to read the whole thread instead getting your panties in a bunch and start calling people out for shit that has actually helped.

I sound like an ass? Check your mirror.....the guy in it is an ass.
My opinion hasn’t changed. Just cause you spit facts don’t mean you weren’t being an ass. I stated that I came to the same conclusion but got it from people being cordial on this site.

Reactions: hotcplchris
My opinion hasn’t changed. Just cause you spit facts don’t mean you weren’t being an ass. I stated that I came to the same conclusion but got it from people being cordial on this site.
I agree with you, his post was over the top aggressive, goes against the principles of this group and you made some really valid points.

I think the thing everyone needs to realize is that some people might not ask the right questions. Maybe they don’t realize they are asking the wrong question, maybe it’s not what is my wife thinking, maybe it’s up to us to provide guidance without demeaning them.

Save the judgement for yahoo comments section and if you’re frustrated try to refrain from taking it out on others.

Reactions: Jfiverpointfive