Had our first cuckold/cheating foreplay

Last night my wife and I had our first foreplay where we roleplayed her cheating on me (husband) with a guy she "meets at the bar" (who I pretend to be). We started out drinking champagne on the couch and the topic of threesomes came up. She knows I get turned on by the idea of MFM and not so much FFM. She asked me why that is, I was just telling her how I think it would be hot to have two men (me included) completely lusting over her. She said it was not something that interested her. That is somehow a bummer and a relief I guess, just knowing where she stands. We talked a little more, apparently she thinks MFM implies double penetration, which she said seemed kind of violent to her. I assured her that's not what I had in mind (but would be totally awesome if she did), but said more than one cock just seems like too many. We finished our champagne and got to business.

She enjoys most when I rub her clit and tell her dirty stories in her ear, so I was narrating the whole thing to hear. It started out with me pretending to be the stranger at the bar telling her "you're sexy baby, what's your deal, you married? Does your husband know you're here?" She says she's in an open marriage, with a huge grin. I was already getting rock hard at this point. "So where do you want to go?" I ask. She takes me to the girls restroom and start making out. She's wearing a short skirt in this fantasy, and she sits up on the sink and slides her panties to show me her pussy. I ask her if she wants my "huge" cock (my cock is only 4.5 inches and not that thick in reality, but I'm playing the bull in this scenario). She says "YES", and I tell her how I'm pulling it out, and that it's as massive as a thick cucumber. She's starts gasping and moaning even more as I'm rubbing her clit and telling her this fantasy. I tell her, "Now, I'm pushing it in you slowly and you can feel every inch sliding in. All those rumors your girlfriends told you about big cocks is true and you're realizing it now. You can feel me filling you up like you've never been filled before touching places you didn't know you could be touched. My huge cock immediately starts to make you cum like your husband never could." She REALLY starts getting off now. I tell her "am i bigger than your husband?" She moans loudly, "YES!". "Am I BETTER than your husband!" She moans loudly again, "YES!". I tell her to imagine now that I'm cumming deep inside her pussy and to "tell her husband that her pussy belongs to me now". She screams, "yes! My pussy is yours!" And she cums extremely hard, one of the hardest she has in a long time. This is all while just rubbing her clit.

After this, she mounted and started riding me. Usually when we start PIV sex, it seems like she is really doing it for me, not so much because she wants me in her. At least that's the vibe i get. We start fucking and she says "were fucking in the dark corner of the bar now near the stage where people can almost see us." I said "why don't you call your husband to watch?" She says "he is and he can join us. You need to hurry up and cum, my husband is going to start fucking my ass while you fuck me. It's a competition to see who can cun first." We fuck for a few more minutes and I cum all over her back.

She said it was one of the best sexual experiences she's had, and that she has zero plans on ever "cheating" on me. She's very conservative and very loyal, i know she's telling the truth.

1. Do you think she secretly wants a bigger cock? She says she will never buy a dildo because she "doesn't like anything else inside". I think it's because she's afraid she'll enjoy it more than my skinny 4.5 inch penis.

2. Do you think she's secretly into the idea of exploring MFM or cuckolding me with someone for a bigger cock? Or does she just like the thrill of the idea of fucking a total stranger?

Last night my wife and I had our first foreplay where we roleplayed her cheating on me (husband) with a guy she "meets at the bar" (who I pretend to be). We started out drinking champagne on the couch and the topic of threesomes came up. She knows I get turned on by the idea of MFM and not so much FFM. She asked me why that is, I was just telling her how I think it would be hot to have two men (me included) completely lusting over her. She said it was not something that interested her. That is somehow a bummer and a relief I guess, just knowing where she stands. We talked a little more, apparently she thinks MFM implies double penetration, which she said seemed kind of violent to her. I assured her that's not what I had in mind (but would be totally awesome if she did), but said more than one cock just seems like too many. We finished our champagne and got to business.

She enjoys most when I rub her clit and tell her dirty stories in her ear, so I was narrating the whole thing to hear. It started out with me pretending to be the stranger at the bar telling her "you're sexy baby, what's your deal, you married? Does your husband know you're here?" She says she's in an open marriage, with a huge grin. I was already getting rock hard at this point. "So where do you want to go?" I ask. She takes me to the girls restroom and start making out. She's wearing a short skirt in this fantasy, and she sits up on the sink and slides her panties to show me her pussy. I ask her if she wants my "huge" cock (my cock is only 4.5 inches and not that thick in reality, but I'm playing the bull in this scenario). She says "YES", and I tell her how I'm pulling it out, and that it's as massive as a thick cucumber. She's starts gasping and moaning even more as I'm rubbing her clit and telling her this fantasy. I tell her, "Now, I'm pushing it in you slowly and you can feel every inch sliding in. All those rumors your girlfriends told you about big cocks is true and you're realizing it now. You can feel me filling you up like you've never been filled before touching places you didn't know you could be touched. My huge cock immediately starts to make you cum like your husband never could." She REALLY starts getting off now. I tell her "am i bigger than your husband?" She moans loudly, "YES!". "Am I BETTER than your husband!" She moans loudly again, "YES!". I tell her to imagine now that I'm cumming deep inside her pussy and to "tell her husband that her pussy belongs to me now". She screams, "yes! My pussy is yours!" And she cums extremely hard, one of the hardest she has in a long time. This is all while just rubbing her clit.

After this, she mounted and started riding me. Usually when we start PIV sex, it seems like she is really doing it for me, not so much because she wants me in her. At least that's the vibe i get. We start fucking and she says "were fucking in the dark corner of the bar now near the stage where people can almost see us." I said "why don't you call your husband to watch?" She says "he is and he can join us. You need to hurry up and cum, my husband is going to start fucking my ass while you fuck me. It's a competition to see who can cun first." We fuck for a few more minutes and I cum all over her back.

She said it was one of the best sexual experiences she's had, and that she has zero plans on ever "cheating" on me. She's very conservative and very loyal, i know she's telling the truth.

1. Do you think she secretly wants a bigger cock? She says she will never buy a dildo because she "doesn't like anything else inside". I think it's because she's afraid she'll enjoy it more than my skinny 4.5 inch penis.

2. Do you think she's secretly into the idea of exploring MFM or cuckolding me with someone for a bigger cock? Or does she just like the thrill of the idea of fucking a total stranger?

This seems to be another one of those posts where the husband comes here and shares the fantasy he shared with his wife about MFM/cheating/cuckolding, and wants total strangers to tell him what his wife is thinking.

She told you she doesnt want to cheat and is loyal - you even say she is telling you the truth.

Then you ask if she wants a bigger cock -- You are hoping she does and she wants something more than your 4.5" penis. You are not asking -- you are hoping she does. It cant be a real question because how is anyone on this forum going to know what your wife wants?

Maybe she just likes the idea of fanasizing with her husband.........I know that seems impossible on this site, but it happens 99% of the time.......again unless you read this board where every wife is a big cock slut...blah blah blah. Bullshit.

You want Cuckold Joe from New Mexico to tell you that your wife really wants a bigger cock and is secretly dying to cuckold you. Then what?

If you need the verification from a total stranger that your wife wants to cuckold you here you go............ Your wife is dying for a bigger cock, multiple cocks because she is tired of yours and is a closet cuckolding slut.

There you go-----------fantasize away.

I dont get it.

Last edited:
I agree with almost about everything you said, but your condescending and whining tone is extremely off-putting.
I wasnt whining at all -- it wasnt for me to whine about.

It wasnt meant to be condescending although I can see your point there. Again it wasnt meant to be.

My point was when someone tells their story as you did and then asks strangers what their wife is thinking I find it reaching for an answer that they want to hear/read to further their fantasy in their own mind. This would be in spite of what your wife actually did tell you.

I will tell you a bit of my story. My wife and I do share a MFM fantasy. She has told me in no way at all does she want it for real, and would never even consider it. I have told that story before on here and I have had responses from forum members that tell me "oh she is ready and she wants it" and " she is ready so I need to push her in that direction". I didnt ask anyone what they think they just told me what they a) told me what they think I want to hear b) told me that so they could further their fantasy

Now these folks dont know me or my wife at all. Yet they told me 180 degrees of what my wife and I have said to each other - without me asking them. So why would I ask them what it all means? They dont have a clue. Again - this is my opinion and view on it.

It wasnt meant to be condescending although I can see your point there. Again it wasnt meant to be.

My point was when someone tells their story as you did and then asks strangers what their wife is thinking I find it reaching for an answer that they want to hear/read to further their fantasy in their own mind. This would be in spite of what your wife actually did tell you.

I will tell you a bit of my story. My wife and I do share a MFM fantasy. She has told me in no way at all does she want it for real, and would never even consider it. I have told that story before on here and I have had responses from forum members that tell me "oh she is ready and she wants it" and " she is ready so I need to push her in that direction". I didnt ask anyone what they think they just told me what they a) told me what they think I want to hear b) told me that so they could further their fantasy

Now these folks dont know me or my wife at all. Yet they told me 180 degrees of what my wife and I have said to each other - without me asking them. So why would I ask them what it all means? They dont have a clue. Again - this is my opinion and view on it.
I owe you a thank you actually. Because I was thinking about what you said all day yesterday and I finally feel like I calmed down mentally and sexually about it.

You're 100% right, I was just posting here to validate something that I think I wanted, but probably in no way that my wife actually wants. To her, it's just silly fun when we fantasize, but not something to risk a marriage over. And of course people on this site are going to push the idea that she wants it even though they don't know her at all. Because that's what most people on this site want.

Thanks XTac. That was actually the thing I needed to hear and got it in the unlikeliest of places.

I owe you a thank you actually. Because I was thinking about what you said all day yesterday and I finally feel like I calmed down mentally and sexually about it.

You're 100% right, I was just posting here to validate something that I think I wanted, but probably in no way that my wife actually wants. To her, it's just silly fun when we fantasize, but not something to risk a marriage over. And of course people on this site are going to push the idea that she wants it even though they don't know her at all. Because that's what most people on this site want.

Thanks XTac. That was actually the thing I needed to hear and got it in the unlikeliest of places.
Glad that it helped.

That is always my answer when someone comes on here asking strangers what the wife is thinking.

Reactions: Fl2play
This seems to be another one of those posts where the husband comes here and shares the fantasy he shared with his wife about MFM/cheating/cuckolding, and wants total strangers to tell him what his wife is thinking.

She told you she doesnt want to cheat and is loyal - you even say she is telling you the truth.

Then you ask if she wants a bigger cock -- You are hoping she does and she wants something more than your 4.5" penis. You are not asking -- you are hoping she does. It cant be a real question because how is anyone on this forum going to know what your wife wants?

Maybe she just likes the idea of fanasizing with her husband.........I know that seems impossible on this site, but it happens 99% of the time.......again unless you read this board where every wife is a big cock slut...blah blah blah. Bullshit.

You want Cuckold Joe from New Mexico to tell you that your wife really wants a bigger cock and is secretly dying to cuckold you. Then what?

If you need the verification from a total stranger that your wife wants to cuckold you here you go............ Your wife is dying for a bigger cock, multiple cocks because she is tired of yours and is a closet cuckolding slut.

There you go-----------fantasize away.

I dont get it.
Strange that you are on this site if that is your attitude!

Stranger that someone would ask total strangers what their wife is thinking

Also the original poster thanked me for my input, and said I was correct in my assertion. So I guess my attitude wasnt so bad.

Do you ask total strangers what your wife is thinking?
Hi- No of course not. As far as the topic of my wife, I rarely share any info about her at all. I do think you are correct that a huge percentage of this site is just BS. Guys getting their jollies. I (think) I'd love for us to be with another man, but in reality ...who knows?

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Hi- No of course not. As far as the topic of my wife, I rarely share any info about her at all. I do think you are correct that a huge percentage of this site is just BS. Guys getting their jollies. I (think) I'd love for us to be with another man, but in reality ...who knows?
That was my point, and that is what relayed to the original poster.

That was my point, and that is what relayed to the original poster.
But you really seemed to have such a negative attitude about it. it's all done in fun, guys getting their jollies......I say live and let live. If people are dumb enought to believe this crap, so be it.

But you really seemed to have such a negative attitude about it. it's all done in fun, guys getting their jollies......I say live and let live. If people are dumb enought to believe this crap, so be it.
Live and let live........I guess that doesnt include folks that you perceive as negative. LOL

Often times, we get these fantasies as a coping mechanism.
For fear of loss, jealousy, our awareness of the fallacy of possessiveness even as we cannot help feeling this way. Much of this is totally healthy.
But many lose themselves in the fantasy. And often enough, fantasy and reality are nothing alike.
They *say* it is about their wives pleasure but it really is not. It is All About Him and His Fantasy. And that is destructive.
Our coping mechanism can be self absorbed and if we get our way by being pushy or forgetting that her thoughts and her feelings and her fantasies may be very different - you can bring about the very thing you feared.

@sturgissteg , you showed a strong sense of self-awareness in your reply.
And that is a very good thing. No one knows yet what your future holds - but you can make a lot of healthy choices for it.

hi it seems i am in the same stage as you about wife, fantasies about her, pillow talks, doubt about fantasy- reality .....I hope you and i can have a good detail chat about everything ...DM me i am a husband 43y my wife 38y and she is aware of my fantasies....and we too role plays mostly i narrate stories in her ear the same way you does and her reaction seems same....she is a conservative, loyal wife loving mum too...lets chat

hi it seems i am in the same stage as you about wife, fantasies about her, pillow talks, doubt about fantasy- reality .....I hope you and i can have a good detail chat about everything ...DM me i am a husband 43y my wife 38y and she is aware of my fantasies....and we too role plays mostly i narrate stories in her ear the same way you does and her reaction seems same....she is a conservative, loyal wife loving mum too...lets chat
My wife and I are the same!

That was great advice... don't let the pursuit of a fantasy ruin your marriage... If she's committed and willing to please you, don't force anything that you might regret on her... let her grow and mature with the game... Good luck!!
I just saw this response. It may have been great advice but I think it is the only advice - the only common sense route to take anyway.

If I or anyway has to come on to ask what their spouse is thinking they are with the wrong spouse.

Lets face it - 99% of the folks that come here are sexually charged up so their answers will be a reflection of what they want the answer to be.

Reactions: Cruzan
Lick her pussy clean after you fuck her then while you are licking her say I am fantasizing that you fucked another cock earlier today and I am licking his cum from your pussy. Yes I will lick your pussy clean every time you fuck other cocks.

^^^Eh this guy sounds like an ass. ^^^

Look this part of the forum you are going to get a lot of guys like this. People that have never actually gone the full MFM because they are still starting out. All they can do is share an exciting story and see what others share.

I’m in OPs boat. My wife and I are at the very beginning and who knows it might be as far as we go. I think it’s important for OP to share his story for himself. Because like me I had my first role play cuckold night with my wife and I didn’t even know a forum like this existed (I figured but never checked) once we shared that night I found myself here and realized a lot of good points. He has a brain to make it this far with a happy wife. Doesn’t seem like he’s doing anything wrong.

I would just say something I realized coming here. This fantasy was for you but now you have shared and indulged with your wife so it both of yours and treat it as such. Stay heathly, if your aren’t consider getting healthy, this will be good mentally as well. Be there for your wife outside of the fantasy so trust is established which is important in cuckolding, hotwife etc. Take your time and trust it will all come. My wife like yours was weirded out at first but sticking to these principles I’m surprised how much we’ve indulged and it’s only been a couple of months. I’m just enjoying the ride and if things stay at this pace or even slower I see exciting things in our future.

^^^Eh this guy sounds like an ass. ^^^

Look this part of the forum you are going to get a lot of guys like this. People that have never actually gone the full MFM because they are still starting out. All they can do is share an exciting story and see what others share.

I’m in OPs boat. My wife and I are at the very beginning and who knows it might be as far as we go. I think it’s important for OP to share his story for himself. Because like me I had my first role play cuckold night with my wife and I didn’t even know a forum like this existed (I figured but never checked) once we shared that night I found myself here and realized a lot of good points. He has a brain to make it this far with a happy wife. Doesn’t seem like he’s doing anything wrong.

I would just say something I realized coming here. This fantasy was for you but now you have shared and indulged with your wife so it both of yours and treat it as such. Stay heathly, if your aren’t consider getting healthy, this will be good mentally as well. Be there for your wife outside of the fantasy so trust is established which is important in cuckolding, hotwife etc. Take your time and trust it will all come. My wife like yours was weirded out at first but sticking to these principles I’m surprised how much we’ve indulged and it’s only been a couple of months. I’m just enjoying the ride and if things stay at this pace or even slower I see exciting things in our future.

Yet the OP thanked me for my input later on in the thread. Maybe you should have taken the time to read the whole thread instead getting your panties in a bunch and start calling people out for shit that has actually helped.

I sound like an ass? Check your mirror.....the guy in it is an ass.