Had such a hot experience last night.

Cfromc

Couple
Feb 15, 2022
Met a younger guy for a few drinks. We took him home. I went into the bathroom for a minute and when I got out my wife and he were undressed and he was on the bed with her on top of him sucking his cock. When I came in, he asked her if she wanted to be eating out and she turned around and 69ed him. I put my dick in her in her mouth to for a little while, but she focused in him and made him cum in her mouth. She swallowed his load, rolled off off him and asked me to leave the room. I sat outside and played with myself for an hour while I heard her scream from him fucking her. I heard her say I want you to cum in my pussy. When he finished fucking her, by the way, she made him cum three times, he said thank you and left. She took me by the hand and laid down on her back and told me to clean her pussy with my tongue. It was so fucking hot. I can’t wait to do it again. She wants him to fuck her ass the next time.

Last edited:
Met a younger guy for a few drinks. We took him home. I went into the bathroom for a minute and when I got out my wife and he were undressed and he was on the bed with her on top of him sucking his cock. When I came in he asked her if she wanted to be eating out and she turned around and 69ed him. I put my dick in her in her mouth to for a little while but then she rolled off off him and asked me to leave the room. I sat outside and played with myself for an hour while I heard her scream from him fucking her. I heard her say I want you to cum in my pussy. When he finished fucking her, by the way, she made him cum three times, he said thank you and left. She took me by the hand and laid down on her back and told me to clean her pussy with my tongue. It was so fucking hot. I can’t wait to do it again. She wants him to fuck her ass the next time.
Great story and lucky you

Met a younger guy for a few drinks. We took him home. I went into the bathroom for a minute and when I got out my wife and he were undressed and he was on the bed with her on top of him sucking his cock. When I came in, he asked her if she wanted to be eating out and she turned around and 69ed him. I put my dick in her in her mouth to for a little while, but she focused in him and made him cum in her mouth. She swallowed his load, rolled off off him and asked me to leave the room. I sat outside and played with myself for an hour while I heard her scream from him fucking her. I heard her say I want you to cum in my pussy. When he finished fucking her, by the way, she made him cum three times, he said thank you and left. She took me by the hand and laid down on her back and told me to clean her pussy with my tongue. It was so fucking hot. I can’t wait to do it again. She wants him to fuck her ass the next time.
Let us get a look at this sexy woman!

Sounds like she enjoying cucking you, you get any pics?

Was that your first time cleaning your wife's cum filled cunt? If it was then welcome to the club.
J.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Perfect night

Well about last night I also like to share something.....Since last two years been tough for all of us due to pandemic so yesterday after very long time me and my wife were enjoying riding it was her in jacket and tight jeans while I was fully covered in my kit as I love riding like a rider so when we passed a long distance we stop by a small tea shop and meet two riders who were traveling for long run and we chatted and I saw a sparkle in her eyes that lusty eyes I knew that desire pounding nothing else so I decided to let her chat with them and when she said let's get more further so we can too explore so as usual i am always ready to ride especially with her with all necessary luggage attached in carrier for emergency stop ,another couple of riding it was getting almost past evening so they waved hands and said let's camp here it was a big grassy land with a small hill around a bit away from highway and was nice greenery around so we followed and stopped and we all helped each other and camped there ...The other two were sharing same camp while me and my wife settled just beside there camp and there was starts around but moon was not in sky and in another hour maggie was been cooked and we all were chatting laughing with music and she gets inside and brought the whisky bottle saying let's celebrate they looked at her saying man your wife is awesome and we had drinks and maggie and I saw her face getting desirable for them ....It wasn't first time she been lusty for strangers so time keep flying and bottle gets empty and was not that chilled this month of year so when we were around that stove chatting she stand and unzipped her riding jacket and they were eyeing her with big eyes even I was a bit surprised as I never knew my wife was just in bra all this time and she let them get the view of her juicy huge tits hanging in thin lace fabric bra and she sat comfortably like it's so casual and she kissed me saying honey these guys are so nice people and they were drunk looking a flesh in front of me and thinking my wife is drunk but I knew the truth that she drug herself with sex not liquor and as expected she cat walked and get behind them saying give me something to sit between you guys and both were smiling offered her bag and she sat and touched there shoulders and sat making them get nice view of the depth of her clevage and I was as excited to see how she gonna be sluty again and among them one guy was a bit bold type as he caressing her thighs over tight jeans said u look so sexy she blushed saying no no am so old now he said no u look so sexy and she looked in his eyes and he step forward and within a flash his lips was over my wife's lips and both were into each other doing french style and the other guy touched my wife's waist and rolled his hands and hugged her from back ......To be continued if u guys want to know rest of the story

My friend, my wife`s boyfriend came over last night around 9:00p. As usual he is looking for sex with her and just comes over. He is big guy and extremely muscular. He kisses her in front of me and feels her up a little. Sits down with us and then starts by saying his shoulder hurts so takes off his shirt so she can rub him. After a few minutes my wife seems she is getting excited and asks me to go to bed. I do since i am a cuckold. I get hard right away because i hear them kissing and him saying her tits are so big and swollen. About 15 minutes later I hear her moaning lightly and him grunting. Few minutes later i hear the door shut she comes up and tells me to lick her. While i am licking her she tells me his cock is so good and i am licking his cum. She says i can jerk off now thinking about him fucking her. I cum right away. She tells him I eat his cum. He doesn`t say anything to me but he knows i eat his cum.