Handling Break Between Orgasms

chuckrock

Male
Mar 28, 2017
The whole cuckhold thing to me is very sexy up to the point I cum. Then I struggle to engage with any of it until this down period is over. That can last a little while. For example, when my girl tells me I'm going to practice for her by eating my cum after I cum in her, I get really excited. But as soon as I cum in her, I have no desire to follow-through.

That on it's own is disappointing but not a problem. But if I was actually with my girl and a lover and spilled my load, I wonder if I could handle what was happening in front of me without my sexual charge so to speak.

Can anyone relate and is there a way to prepare for that (other than not cum with her an her lover)?

Really your just going to have to make up your mind this is what y'all want.she needs to take charge ,make u follow thru.let her tie u up and ride u ,when u cum she then can sit on your face and make u clean her pussy or ass or both.sounds like you need a little training before introducing a third.Lynn

The whole cuckhold thing to me is very sexy up to the point I cum. Then I struggle to engage with any of it until this down period is over. That can last a little while. For example, when my girl tells me I'm going to practice for her by eating my cum after I cum in her, I get really excited. But as soon as I cum in her, I have no desire to follow-through.

That on it's own is disappointing but not a problem. But if I was actually with my girl and a lover and spilled my load, I wonder if I could handle what was happening in front of me without my sexual charge so to speak.

Can anyone relate and is there a way to prepare for that (other than not cum with her an her lover)?
I agree with Lynn on this one, you either don't cum until she has finished (and so has her lover) or she needs to take control. What do you want as well, that's an important question which only you can answer.

Reactions: Openandready69

that's quite common in new guys to this and its normal don't worry you will get over it or MADE to get over it lol

Reactions: Openandready69
Both Becky and Lynn are spot on in what they suggest but for Mrs. Ntuck and I there is another high that I enjoy even more. After her pussy milks the cum out of her male play partner, she thinks it is hot to have our third pull out and take a short break and hopefully get ready for another round. During that time if I haven't ejaculated, she loves to reward me by letting me slide my cock into this slippery gooey mess made by the 2 of them. It doesn't take me near as long to cum when I am enjoying this treat. Knowing that once I cum I will either need to go down on her or lay on my back while she straddles my face and as she squeezes her kegel muscles the liquids made by all 3 of us will drip into my open waiting mouth. To finish it off she will lower herself even lower so my tongue can reach up and do a better job of cleaning.
I can relate to chuckrock about after I cum I lose some of the interest in doing this so the best is to have her take charge and make sure you fulfill your duties.

Both Becky and Lynn are spot on in what they suggest but for Mrs. Ntuck and I there is another high that I enjoy even more. After her pussy milks the cum out of her male play partner, she thinks it is hot to have our third pull out and take a short break and hopefully get ready for another round. During that time if I haven't ejaculated, she loves to reward me by letting me slide my cock into this slippery gooey mess made by the 2 of them. It doesn't take me near as long to cum when I am enjoying this treat. Knowing that once I cum I will either need to go down on her or lay on my back while she straddles my face and as she squeezes her kegel muscles the liquids made by all 3 of us will drip into my open waiting mouth. To finish it off she will lower herself even lower so my tongue can reach up and do a better job of cleaning.
I can relate to chuckrock about after I cum I lose some of the interest in doing this so the best is to have her take charge and make sure you fulfill your duties.
Just to add ntcuck is right you will get over it, unless its purely the fantasy fuelling your desires. If you are really into watching your wife then you will learn to enjoy her pleasure.

I'm the same way. It turns me on and I get hard in a sec when she tells me what she wants to do and have done to her. It was my idea to share her but when we talk about it during sex I love it and after I cum I feel guilty about it. Tho I have no desire to eat another man's cum of be talked down to/ humiliated. For me it's all about my beautiful sexy wife getting the most pleasure she can take and me watching and joining in to give her pleasure.

She has started talking to a much older man that she used to talk to a few years ago that she is comfortable with and she can't wait to fuck him. Hope for it to happen soon. The guilt doesn't last near as long as it used to after she finally opened up and we talk about it more and more. I can't wait and typing this has made me hard.

Good comments guys. I hear the difference between fantasy and reality and perhaps that's why I need more time getting prepared. I cum quickly when she talks about what she wants to do, but as soon as I cum it doesn't sound fun for at least a little while. I don't want to get into this and find out it was only fantasy. I have taken the cuckold online tests to see where I fall, and it seems like I fall into the cuckold space. I like the humiliation to a point, but I can't really explain why. The feeling goes away a bit too after I cum.

Has anyone really learned to overcome that drop off of desire? Does her really being in charge do it. My girl always backs down when she sees my desire go away.

Good comments guys. I hear the difference between fantasy and reality and perhaps that's why I need more time getting prepared. I cum quickly when she talks about what she wants to do, but as soon as I cum it doesn't sound fun for at least a little while. I don't want to get into this and find out it was only fantasy. I have taken the cuckold online tests to see where I fall, and it seems like I fall into the cuckold space. I like the humiliation to a point, but I can't really explain why. The feeling goes away a bit too after I cum.

Has anyone really learned to overcome that drop off of desire? Does her really being in charge do it. My girl always backs down when she sees my desire go away.
I'm afraid if any one doesn't feel same as you they are talking through their asses and don't even know what cuckolding is, firstly I am not into what some call humiliation but believe me you if you enter the lifestyle will get some humiliation and that in moderation actually heighten the desire to be cuckolded, some verbal humiliation is great,her being seen with other men can be so humiliating knowing others know she is being fucked by another man or even other men will cause you many concerns initially,, but and I mean its a big but ,,,,!!!!!!!! if you continue to desire her to be fucked by others you will eventually accept this as a sort of humiliation and if like me now yrs on into this find her being seen known as easy and a slut you will eventually find this heighten the cuckold desire
as for some extreme tales you may hear about being caged ,,not allowed to fuck her,,, and even castration they are completely lost with my way of thinking,,, how can any one maintain arousal with this mind set I just don't know
as you quite rightly say after cumming you lose the desire and the want for her to fuck others, so what in hell do you get out of this without pair balls or your cock locked up I don't know!!!!
I would say that the first time you time you actually come to the stage she is going out to get fucked you will probably end up trying to drag her back, your mind will be in the biggest turmoil in your life, you will probably find like I did it takes several times before she either cheats, or just goes telling you she is pissed off with you not knowing what you want
I think it will actually take you a few months of her getting fucked by others before you really get into it your self, on the matter of you eating her out with just your cum at moment and she is enjoying that you will find your self perhaps with some guys spunk trickling down your throat without any choice
anything else you want to ask there are plenty here who will have answers
best of luck

I think most men suffer from "post orgasm blues". After ejaculating, the desire for sex is gone, for a time: some for a short time some for a long time. Yes there are exceptions.

When I go done on my wife after I cum, I must do it within seconds, before the urge is gone, if I wait it doesn't happen. UNLESS I get my discipline going, that is, I do it because it's what comes next, it's no longer about sex but a step in the process.

1st time I had to use that discipline. A guy blew me till I unloaded in his mouth. 30 seconds later my urge to recip was gone. But I did it cause it was the next thing to do. It was purely a physical act, my brain was out of sex mode.

Remember men are wired differently than women, we plateau differently and have different recovery periods.

yes you have to become conditioned to it while your horny and hard,, shoot your load and your basically shot
once you get conditioned to sucking some guys cock or swallowing his load as you clean her it becomes very matter of fact and its something you soon get used to, when your soft and spent its just a chore you have to do, wait to cum and its horny and a turn on

So I'm not crazy, so thanks for confirming that. It sounds like unless I can get to a place where it's a discipline, I should hold off on coming until it is all over. I guess that's where the restraints and/or cage become part of the package.

If you're bi that's not problem with me, but if you're straight and end up having to such another cock for your girl or eat another guys cum, do you end up enjoying it? I could see that part being really hard if I've come and try to do it just as a discipline. It almost feels like the could be the next level of control or humiliation--make me cum and then fluff or clean up his cock and her pussy.

I'm afraid if any one doesn't feel same as you they are talking through their asses and don't even know what cuckolding is, firstly I am not into what some call humiliation but believe me you if you enter the lifestyle will get some humiliation and that in moderation actually heighten the desire to be cuckolded, some verbal humiliation is great,her being seen with other men can be so humiliating knowing others know she is being fucked by another man or even other men will cause you many concerns initially,, but and I mean its a big but ,,,,!!!!!!!! if you continue to desire her to be fucked by others you will eventually accept this as a sort of humiliation and if like me now yrs on into this find her being seen known as easy and a slut you will eventually find this heighten the cuckold desire
as for some extreme tales you may hear about being caged ,,not allowed to fuck her,,, and even castration they are completely lost with my way of thinking,,, how can any one maintain arousal with this mind set I just don't know
as you quite rightly say after cumming you lose the desire and the want for her to fuck others, so what in hell do you get out of this without pair balls or your cock locked up I don't know!!!!
I would say that the first time you time you actually come to the stage she is going out to get fucked you will probably end up trying to drag her back, your mind will be in the biggest turmoil in your life, you will probably find like I did it takes several times before she either cheats, or just goes telling you she is pissed off with you not knowing what you want
I think it will actually take you a few months of her getting fucked by others before you really get into it your self, on the matter of you eating her out with just your cum at moment and she is enjoying that you will find your self perhaps with some guys spunk trickling down your throat without any choice
anything else you want to ask there are plenty here who will have answers
best of luck
Thanks for the very frank reply and private message. I can't relate to the extreme version of cuckolding that you mention either. While it almost sounds from some that this is all about her pleasure, I don't see how it works if I don't get pleasure too. Not ever fucking my wife or other extreme versions don't make no sense to me, but I respect those for whom it does. Sometimes I feel like I move between Cuckolding, Swinging, and Hotwife fantasies. But she has a bull lined up if we pull the trigger, so I don't have long to figure it out.

yes I would suggest take the bull by the horns lol get him in her as soon as you can and don't touch your cock from now til he fucks her, you will be down loving the cum straight from her after hes finished