Hands free cumming

Only once! My ex and I had been smoking some weed and I suddenly got really horny and excited. I told her I felt like I could almost cum without even touching myself. She told me how much of a turn on it would be to her if I could actually do it and she wanted to watch, she really loved to watch it when I would cum. We were sitting side by side on our loveseat. I was already hard when I stripped down, closed my eyes and just concentrated on flexing my prostate. Every once in a while I would slightly open my eyes to she just how fully fixated she was. That only made it more exciting and I kept getting harder and harder! I totally and completely surrendered myself, I began moving and moaning and the sexual sensations I was feeling was unbelievable and amazing!! I was now fully engrossed and I was absolutely amazed that I was actually able to push myself to this level without any touching whatsoever!! I kept my hands to my sides, didn’t touch her and she never touched me!! When I got that feeling, that I knew, that for the first time in my life, I was literally going to have an orgasm without receiving any physical stimulation of any kind! It was clearly obvious from the signals I was giving off that she knew what was about to happen. I peeked one last time and as soon as I seen the look on her face, I lost it!! I honestly don’t remember ever cumming that hard and that much in my life!! I was shooting streams of cum so far, further than I ever had before! I was in total disbelief!! Not only by how much and how far I had cum, but most importantly, that I really did it!!

I used to be able to. . As wonderful as the PSpot massage feels, it tends to make me go flat now so some sucking or other stimulation is needed.

How do i massage the prostate ??,
You can do it yourself external by pressing and rubbing just below your balls. A Magic Wand is really good for this or slapping the prostate with a large flexible dildo. You can do it internally by getting a vibrator with a j hook on the end.

Or you can advertise for a gay friend who loves to please other men and he can just use fingers internally. I recommend this one as it comes with a BJ. But beware, once a guy does this for you sex with a woman will never be quite the same.