Hard core cuckolding vs soft core cuckolding

Rider400

Male
From
UK
Sep 7, 2022
United Kingdom
How has your wife cuckold you. Soft or hard. What do you prefer. In my case soft cuckolding.
Example, my wife never cages me. Never humiliate me in front of anyone including her bulls, only in private. She hates humiliating me in front of others. Yet, she has done the following.
- refused pussy to me for months because she does not desire my cock
- when I said to her you will not have sex with one of the guys who works for me. She still went ahead and had sex with him and told me later. As a cuck I loved it.
- told me that she does not like to give me a full blowjob, but loves to give her bf because my cum does not taste nice.
- told me twice that she has fallen in love.
- I am not on the list of best sex she has had.
There is more but what does hubbies and wives prefer

My wife also prefers her boss's cum than mine, she says mine don't taste good.
She only started to swallow cum after her boss made her swallow for the first time.
She also says his cock is thicker than mine, she said to me that she love his cock.
When her boss comes to our house to fuck my wife they usually fuck twice. When I fuck her she only let me fuck her once.

i prefer soft. my wife could never do anything off the charts cuck-wise.

she has denied me a couple of times, even her sleeping on the couch & watching her get dressed for a girl's night out wearing crotch-less panties.

Last edited:
Guess I am hardcore. I am caged, she will humiliate me (at first she was hesitant but after she did it once and I said I was ok with it, she does it now), “you are bigger than my husband, you are so much better than my husband.” I am pussy free, but wife will peg me. I have heard her tell her boyfriends that she loves them.

Everyone is different, soft can be hard to some and via versa, situations are dynamic, in the moment of lust you will act different and when you are talking involving others into your most intimate acts, you enjoy the situation for what it is, good healthy sexual enjoyment!

She only started to swallow cum after her boss made her swallow for the first time.
She also says his cock is thicker than mine, she said to me that she love his cock.
When her boss comes to our house to fuck my wife they usually fuck twice. When I fuck her she only let me fuck her once.
Sounds like he's in control, he owns her now!!!

Guess I am hardcore. I am caged, she will humiliate me (at first she was hesitant but after she did it once and I said I was ok with it, she does it now), “you are bigger than my husband, you are so much better than my husband.” I am pussy free, but wife will peg me. I have heard her tell her boyfriends that she loves them.
Started as softcore and evolved into hardcore. I've been caged 24/7 and pussy free for the past 12 years during which She has become completely dominant over me in a dynamic I have come to accept.

J recently ended (because of COVID) an 11 year affair with her Boss/Lover. She has had me on condom only intercourse wiht her since November 2012 so only his sperm has been inside of her since then. He believed I was unaware of their affair and she told him we just don't have sex and she is his only, which is pretty much true. We only have intercourse (with a condom) fewer times a year than one has fingers on a hand, mostly she has been jerking me off (condom on also) while she tells me about her most recent tryst with her Boss/Lover. We have continued to use condoms when we have sex, it just seems right now.

She has had affairs with 2 of her 3 Bosses, admits she has a thing for Bosses and would have been 3/3 if she had stared on her first job longer, LOL.

CW

How has your wife cuckold you. Soft or hard. What do you prefer. In my case soft cuckolding.
Example, my wife never cages me. Never humiliate me in front of anyone including her bulls, only in private. She hates humiliating me in front of others. Yet, she has done the following.
- refused pussy to me for months because she does not desire my cock
- when I said to her you will not have sex with one of the guys who works for me. She still went ahead and had sex with him and told me later. As a cuck I loved it.
- told me that she does not like to give me a full blowjob, but loves to give her bf because my cum does not taste nice.
- told me twice that she has fallen in love.
- I am not on the list of best sex she has had.
There is more but what does hubbies and wives prefer
You're a lucky man... What is your definition of hard cuckolding....

Reactions: Rider400
I'd love to be behind her fucking her ass as she is pegging yours!!!

Thanks. Good question. For me personally, for example, telling her friend in front of me that I am a cuck and inferior. Or asking me to clean up the house in front of her bull. Or forcing me to do something I don't want to. Not saying that it is bad. This is a kink of different type and some people love that and I totally get it. It's great in its own way. Not for me. The key here is what hubby is willing to take and wife is prepared to give. One time I asked my wife to cage me but she said I don't want to do that. Hope that make sense? Let me know your thoughts, it'd be great to see others point of view